29

Kayla Summers
10:31am
Kayla's Birthday🥳

I felt somebody shaking me making me slap there hand and turn over and going back too sleep.

Then I kept feeling it and I sighed sitting up and looking at Hailey and Jay as they stood infront of me.

"We been trying to wake you for the last 5 minute shame." Jay said shaking his head at me.

"Happy Birthday Mommy!" Hailey screamed and I smiled as she hugged me, "Thank you baby." I said.

I kissed here cheek and she blushed, "We made you breakfast it's downstairs." She said running out of the room.

I smiled and stretching looking at Jay, "Happy birthday mamas." He said leaning over and kissing my lips.

"Thank you baby." I said kissing his cheek and moving cause I just know my breathe stank.

I got up and walked in the bathroom and doing my morning rountine I walked into the kitchen and sat at the island.

Jay gave me my plate and sat Hailey at the table and came back and wrapped his arms around me.

"Where's your food?" I asked and he looked down at me, "I already ate cause I gotta go get your gift." He said.

I nodded and he leaned down and kissed my lips, "Eww, ma and da." Hailey said grabbing her plate and walking away.

I chuckled and Jay just shook his head with a smile when I finished Jay was already leaving.

He said he had to get my gifts and that me and Hailey should get dressed while he get them.

When we finished showering and stuff we walked down the stairs and Jay had all my gifts sitting around.

"Aww baby." I said pecking his lips then looking around at all the bags laying around the living room.

I opened them all then we walked out the house, I decided that I was just going to have a party.

My parents said they wanted to host the party at there house since I have an apartment and they have a house.

I agreed it's only going to be some friends and our family, I really don't have many friends associates, but friends? No.

(In real life I have 3 real friends🤦🏾‍♀️😂.)

When we pulled up to the house we got out and walked up to the front door I walked in and walked to the back.

Mostly everybody was here we walked over to Veah them first say our greetings first.

"We got your presents in the car bae." Veah said and I nodded we talked for a little while before we walked over to my parents.

Hailey ran off to play with the other kids when we got here after say hey to everybody.

"Hi mommy." I said hugging her and she smiled, "Hey baby." She said return the gestures pulling my into a hug.

"Happy Birthday." My dad said and I smiled, "Thank You Da." I said kissing his cheek.

He nodded, we talked for a little bit before we started walking around and socializing with everybody.

After a while the party started to die down and I pretty soon it was over I offered to help clean up but my mom said no.

She said she was keeping Hailey for the night too, me and Jay walked to the car and he started driving the opposite direction from the house.

"Where we going?" I asked and he looked at me, "Just chill and take a nap." He said and I looked at him.

"I would really hope you not trying to drive us off a cliff." I said and he looked at me.

"Girl take yo ass to sleep." He said with a lil chuckle and I shook my head laying it on the window.

In all reality I couldn't go to sleep so I just watched the scenery out the window and enjoyed the view.

When the car came to a stopped we were at the top of a hill, Jay got out and opened the door for me.

I got out and we walked up the hill and there was a picnic setting making me smile and look at Jay.

He wrapped his arms around me and we sat down and started eating and just talking looking out a the view of the hill.

"Close to eyes and open you hand." He said and I closed my eyes and opened my hands putting them in front of me.

I felt a small box get put in my hand I opened my eye and saw a ring box and I glanced up at Jay.

I smiled and opened the necklace box first and smiled seeing what was inside, it was beautiful.

(It won't let me put the picture right now.)

I smiled and looked up at Jay, "It's just a promise ring for now till I get you a wedding ring." He said.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him kissing his lips, he pulled away and took the ring slipping on my finger.

I smiled pecking his lips, we sat there for a little bit longer before we headed back to the house.

The ride back to the house I couldn't stop staring at the ring when we got to the house we took a shower.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me standing I front of the mirror after a while Jay showed up behind me with a towel around his waist.

He wrapped his arm around me and put his other hand on my stomach and started rubbing it.

"I want another girl." He said and I looked at him through the mirror and shook my head.

"If he confetti doesn't come out blue keep me away from the stairs." I said and he looked at me.

"Watch me throw yo ass down some stairs keep playing." He said and I smiled grabbing my tooth brush.

We brushed our teeth and he helped me get dressed, I wrapped my arms around him and started kissing down his neck.

"Keep playing that's how this one got here." He said wrapping his arms around me waist and I smiled.

"What imma do pop out with twins." I said and he looked down at me and smiled making me roll my eyes.

TBC...
Ending coming soon....