4

Kayla Summers
6:15am

I woke up seeing that I was still on the phone with Jay, I got out the bed heading towards Hailey room.

I woke her up and told her to get ready like always and walked back to my room I grabbed my stuff and got in the shower.

I finished getting ready and walked to the bathroom getting in the shower and cleaning myself.

I finished getting ready and brushed my teeth picking my phone up seeing that Jay was still on the phone.

Ian hang up on him, he car back in his room and he had a towel wrapped around his waist.

I gasped and he looked at the phone and I hung up, I was just amazed this nigga is packing packing.

I snapped out of it when Hailey came in my room in a towel, "Come on my mommy I want your help today." She said cheesing.

I chuckled picking her up and walked her back to her room lotioninv her up and getting her dressed I did her hair, and we walked out.

"Mommy take me a picture." She said and I chuckled taking her picture and showing it to her.

She nodded and I posted it on my page, "Ouuu, you cute girl." I said and she smiled.

We ate our breakfast, said bye to my parents, and left with B and Veah heading towards her school.

When we dropped her off we headed towards school and I was real nervous at the moment.

"What's wrong?" Veah asked and I looked at her, "I saw some things that I didn't mean to see in Draco kinda though." I said.

They gasped, "You capped out!" B screamed as she parked in the parking lot.

I looked at her like she was crazy, "It was on Face Time this morning and it was an accident." I said.

"Just act like it never happened." Veah said and B agreed with her and I nodded as we got out the car.

We walked inside the school and they headed for the gun while I headed towards the Avid store.

I saw Jay leaned up against the wall on his phone like he was waiting for me, I cut through the doors.

And tried to sneak pasted the ones he was by but he was already over there looking dead at me.

"You tryna avoid me?" He said wrapping his arm around me, I looked at him.

"Phhst no." I said waving my hand and he looked at me sucking his teeth, "You wasn't suppose to see that." He said making the yikes face.

I looked at him and hide in his chest, "I didn't even mean to look at it." I said and I heard him chuckle.

"It's okay, baby." He said and I chuckled looking at him, "We gon pretend that didn't happen." I said.

He nodded and we walked up to the Avid store window and I got what I wanted.

He paid and we walked back, "You kno you gotta stop paying for my stuff." I said putting my snack up.

He looked at me and shrugged, "Oh." He said and I shook my head at him we walked into the gym and sat down.

Me, Veah, and B were talking with our faces about it and I told them it was all good.

They nodded and I went back to talking with Jay, "What y'all was just sign launging about?" He said.

I shook my head, "Nothing at all." I said with an innocent smile he shook his head at me.