16

Kayla Summers
1:15pm

"You still going to Gma house?" I asked walking in Hailey room and she nodded her head.

"Alright get ready." I said walking away from the door and to my room laying in the bed waiting.

After 15 minutes she came in the room smiling, "I'm ready." She said and I smiled at her outfit.

"Okay come on let me take your picture." I said walking out the house with her.

"Ready?" I asked and she nodded posing making me smile and at the picture then help her in the car.

"Awww, you look so cute baby, and you dressed your self today i'm so proud." I said.

She smiled hiding her face in my chest as I picked her up, "Ma can I see da today?" She asked.

I shook my head and she pouted, "Please ma." She said and I sighed nodding my head.

"After you come back from your Gma house, Okay?" I asked and she nodded smiling.

I put her in the car and pulled off towards my parents house parking in the drive way when I got there.

I knocked on the door and my dad answered the door smiling, "Hi Da." I said and he took Hailey.

"Hey baby." He said kissing my cheek and we walked in the house and I walked to my parnets room.

My mom was sitting on the bed laying down, "Hi mommy." I said laying down on her shoulder.

She looked down at me, "Hey, I miss my baby staying hereee." She said kissing me all over my face.

"Aww, I miss you too mommy." I said laying my head back on her shoulder, "Sick of your damn daddy." She said.

I busted out laughing when he walked in and mugged her with Hailey not to far behind him with cookies.

"Ain't tired of shit." He said laying down and pulling Hailey on the bed too making me chuckle.

"Alright guys i'm gonna go cause I have something to do, i'll be back love you guys." I said.

"Bye Love you too!" My mom yelled waving and being extra and I did the same and my dad just straight faced us.

Haileys started doing it making me smile, "Kayla bye." My dad said and I looked at and jumped at him.

I walked out the room and down stairs out the house locking the door and walking to my car.

I got in my car driving to Walmart to get some groceries and sending Jay a quick text.

I walked in the store and grabbed a buggy getting different things that me and Hailey both like.

I walked up to the counter and paid for my stuff before walking out and going to my car.

I put the bags in the trunk and went to put the buggy up before somebody ran there cart into mines.

I huffed then looked up at the person, it was the new kid from school that I showed directions to.

He looked at me and smiled, "Sorry Kayla?" He asked and I nodded, "It's okay Xavier." I said.

I really wasn't looking for a relationship right now so I just nodded and walked off.

I could feel him staring at me walking away and I just shrugged it off and walked back to my car.

I got in the car checking the time seeing that it had only been and hour since I dropped Hailey off.

I still had and hour so I just went home and put the stuff up and laid down in my bed.

I was eating chips before my phone started ringing making me pick it up with out looking and answering.

"Hello?" I said into the phone and nobody said anything and I looked at the phone.

It was an unknown number I hung up and shrugged it off thinking it was just someone playing games.

I shared my location with a couple people and put 911 on speed dial still though just in case.

I started watching TV again and then my phone ring again and I looked at the caller ID this time.

It was the same number and I hit decline sitting my phone down, this shit was starting to get weird.

I grabbed my phone opening my call log and looking at the 911 thing so that all I had to do was hit call.

I put my hand so that I could grab the knife under my bed if anything happened.

I started watching TV again and I could feel somebody watching me and I looked around.

I was in the room by my self and huffed and out my finger by the button.

I felt some body grab me and I grabbed the knife and hit the button at the same time and stabbed who grabbed me.

"Help me! 2407 north Jefferson apt. 2103!" I screamed as I tried to stab the person again.

They kicked me in my stomach and I leaned over but got back up that hair kinda hurted.

I stood up and they stood up and I could see the blood gushing out of them slowly.

The person grabbed my hair and I grabbed their shirt and sling them but they still had my hair.

We went to swinging on each other and they was hitting my face hard I could tell it was a man.

I started getting face shot's and they let my hair go and I started stomping him in the face.

I felt someone grab me from behind and stick a needle in me but I elbow them and took it out.

But they had already enjected it in me and I could feel myself going in and it but I still tried to fight back.

I swung and the person moved making me try and kick my feet but it wouldn't move.

I kicked them in the stomach and they fell over I felt some one rush me from behind and I tried to fight back.

It wasn't working out they body slammed me and that just made me lose conscience.

I blacked out and I couldn't move my back that shit hurted I could hear a little but then there was nothing.

TBC...