12

Kayla Summers
8:15am

I laid my head on Jay shoulder as he rubbed my back, I had dropped Hailey off and we we're just sitting in the gym.

"Papa I ate all my snacks let's go get some more." I said looking up at him and he nodded standing up.

He leaned down pecking my lips and we walked out the gym and started our walk to the AVID store.

"Kayla..." Jay called me and I looked at him, "Yes?" I said stoping him so I could fix my shoe.

When I finished I stood up looking at him as he stared down at me, "I want you to meet my dad." He said.

I nodded, "Okay." I said looking at him, "That's all?" I asked and he looked at me.

"And Hai too." He said and I looked at him for a second before nodding, "Okay." I said.

He looked down at me and smiled, "Bet." He said as we countined our walk to the AVID store.

When we got there we got our snacks and walked back to the gym, by the time we got there it was time to go.

I put my snacks in my book bag, we walked to class saying bye to Veah and Bullets.

We walked in our class and sat down at our usual table and I laid my head on Jay's shoulder pulling my phone out.

I went to Netflix pulling up one of my Korean show's and I could just see Jay looking at me.

I looked at him and rolled my neck and he grabbed my neck, "Chill out." He said pecking my lips.

He let my neck go and I laid my head back on his chest resuming my Korean show.

After ah while I got further in the shows and Jay looked down at me, "I just kno you not crying." He said.

I wiped my eyes but the tears just wouldn't stop coming, I nodded and he looked at me with a straight face.

I opened my arms up and he hugged me as I cried and he rubbed my back, "What happened." He said.

"The girl tried to kill her self cause he ain't wanna be with her lil ugly ass, and then she kept trying to kill her self cause he wouldn't get with her so he had to break up with the girl I was routing for so she would stop trying to kill her self." I said.

"Why you crying again?" He aske dnad I sighed, "Because it took them 5 months to get together and because of her they broke up after 3 days of dating." I said.

He rubbed my back, "Aww, it's okay he might leave her keep watching." He said and I nodded.

"Big ass baby." I heard him mumble and I slapped his chest and he smiled down at me.

I countined then I busted out laughing just kno i'm going straight to hell now.

"You was just crying what now?" He aske dnad I looked at him, "She tried to kill her lard with ah damn paper card." I said.

He looked at me stifling his laughter, "You going to hell." He said and I shrugged at him.

"Let's hope it's kinda breezy." I said and B agreed with me making me high five her.

He looked down at me shaking his head chuckling a little, I turned my phone, i'll finish it at home.

I looked at Jay just scrolling through his phone peacefully with one of his arms wrapped around me.

I leaned up grabbing his throat, "Gimme ah damn kiss now." I said and he looked at me.

He pecked my lips and went back to his phone, "Aww, you gave me the kiss papa." I said.