17

Kayla Summers
9:15pm

I stirred awake with a banging head ache that shit hurt, "How you let a hi stomp you?" I heard some one.

Then the door clicked and I acted asleep like I wasn't just woke listening to them.

"She still not woke shit." I heard somebody say and then a bucket of water hit my head I jumped up.

I looked up to see somebody with a bruised up face and Xavier, this nigga really come on.

"Hey Kayla." He said bending down and I rolled my eyes, "Really Xavier? Youu?" I said.

He looked at me and shrugged I saw the boy leave the room and I sighed these niggas need help for real.

"I just want to talk for a second." He said and I looked at him weird, "About?" I asked.

"You, you look real nice." He said and I looked at him crazy this nigga is mental.🤦🏾‍♀️

"But- and you- you kno what." I said shaking my head this is that shit for real yo.

"This is my proposal you be my girlfriend and I will let you leave." He said and I looked at him.

"You okay in the head? You got all yo chromosomes? You got dropped on the head?" I asked.

He looked at me, "Know what i'm going to give you time to think you have a week." He said leaving.

Bitchhhhhh🤨.

Definitely got too many or missing some but this shit is just Lenny right now on jesus toes.

Jayceon King| Jay, Draco
9:15pm

I sat with Hailey in my lap sleep in the police station i'm really about to lose my shit right now.

This shit about to make me mad asf for real, Hailey woke up and looked up at me.

"They find mommy yet da?" She asked bad I shook my head and she started crying.

"Come on don't cry big girl." I said rubbing her back as she laid her head on my chest.

"I miss mommy da." She said and I nodded, "I kno I do too." I said rubbing her back as she calmed down some and went back to sleep.

"Honey you look tired i'll take Hailey." Kayla's mom said but I shook my head.

"It's okay i'm good." I said and she looked at me, "No your not let me see her." She said.

She grabbed Hailey and motioned for me too go, I sighed standing up and walking out the building.

I walked to my car getting inside then pulling off towards my house, when I got there I walked inside.

I sat on the edge of my bed for a minute with my head in my hands, then I felt something it my hand.

I looked down to see water and then I touched my face to feel tears coming down my face.

I wiped my face, then got up grabbing my clothes for a shower, I sat in the shower for a minute before actually washing myself.

I turned the shower off before getting out and walking to my room, I grabbed something simple.

I walked out the house grabbing my keys and heading to the trap, I really didn't have time for this shit.

I walked inside and walked to my office sitting down, Kay and Bulles where just sitting down.

"What's the plan?" May asked and I looked at him shaking my head, "I don't kno man." I said.

I sighed rubbing my hands down my face, the police said they didn't find anything at the scene.

But the people in the station working for me said they found somebody's blood and they were testing it.

They said the results suppose to come in sometime tonight and that should give use leverage on who took her.

"We suppose to be waiting on this dna but it's taking too long." I said with my head in my hands.

"Just calm down, go back to Hailey she needs you right now." Bullets said and I nodded.

I dapped them up and walked out the room and out the trap house getting in the car.

I pulled off towards the hospital getting there a couple minutes later and walking inside.

Hailey was up just sitting there with a pout and tears stained her face, I walked over to her picking her up.

"You okay Hai?" I asked and she nodded laying her head on my shoulder while I sat down.

"I thought you got took like ma, da." She said sniffling and I rubbed her back, "It's okay." I said.

I rubbed her back till she went to sleep and I sighed running my hands down my face.

This shit stressing me out...

Kayla Summers
5:17pm

This shit is aggravating this nigga really kidnapped me and trying to force me to be his girlfriend.

I'm fucking appalled, this shot is really crazy, I just miss my baby in all reality, both of them.

I had to think about it though Jay probably doesn't want to be with me after what happened.

He's probably comforting Hailey but he probably doesn't care that i'm gone because how I was too him.

I laid my head back on the pole I was chained to closing my eyes for a second then leaning back up.

I really just want to go home and cater to my child and show all types of love and effection to her.

I felt a tear slip out and then I wiped it away with my knee and composure myself agian.

I just had to be strong for her, I heard the door open and somebody walk in, there stood Xavier.

"I kno I said a week but I gotta check up to see if you changed your mind yet." He said.

I stared at him blankly, "No." I said bluntly looking at him and he chuckled at me shaking his head.

"We'll try this again tomorrow." He said walking out and closing the door behind him.

I kno your like why not just say yes so he can let you go, I feel like if I say yes he'll keep me and i'll never see Hailey again.

Like he will let me go but not let me go let me go, and do i'm scared and i'll just wait till the end of the week.

If no one comes by the end of the week the last day he asks me i'll just say yes so he can 'let me go.'

TBC....