3

Kayla Summers
2:33pm

"You want agian?" Jay asked over the phone and I sighed telling him what I wanted.

My cycle started and my cramps were really messing with me today and I asked Jay to get me some snacks from the Avid store.

"Alright." He said and I hung up laying my head on the table, i'm about to cry right now.

I heard the chair next to me get pulled out and my snacks being laid in front of me.

"Thank you." I said grabbing them laying my head on his shoulder while he rubbed my back.

Hands felt real good at the moment, "Gimme some." He said and I looked at him.

"No." I said continuing to eat my airhead extremes then I felt him stop rubbing my back.

I sighed giving him the candy and he snatched them and started rubbing my back again.

"Don't snatch from me." I said and he looked down at me, "Who is you?" He said eating MY candy.

I took my candy back and continued to eat it then the bell rung but I could not be here any longer.

I got up heading towards the office, "Yo class the other way." I heard Jay say and I nodded.

"I think I know that it's my class, i'm going home." I said groaning at the pain in my stomach.

This shit hurt, "Oh, alright." He said helping me to the office then walking away, aww I think I hurt his feelings.

I got in my car texting my mom and my dad telling them why I left, they said okay and I pulled out the parking lot heading home.

I laid down putting my heating pad on my stomach laying down, J really want some more snacks.

I saw my phone ding and I picked it up seeing it was my mom.

Mommy🥰:
Want me to
pick Hailey
up?

Yes please🖤.
Mommy🥰:
Okay.

I smiled exiting out our thread going to Jay and me message thread since he had a attitude when I left.

You upset?
Jay🖤🌚:
No, why?

You dry texting me,
I'm sorry for being mean.

I wasn't upset, you good.

Okay❤️.

I knew he was lying it I cut my phone off because I felt like he was gone do the most about it.

I laid down watching TV then I heard the door open and somebody running up the stairs.

"Mommy!" Hailey screamed as soon as she open the door making me smile at her.

"Hey baby!" I screamed back and she jumped on me hugging me, "Go play with your toys right quick mommy doesn't feel well." I said.

She nodded running out the room, my mom walked in and laid beside me, "You okay?" She asked.

I nodded, "You want anything?" She aske dnad I shook my head and she nodded walking out.