7

Kayla Summers
2:58pm

It was almost time to go home, and I was really tired of school, these kids are aggravating.

This is the only class I don't have with the rest of them but that's only cause none of them took Spanish.

I laid my head on the desk as the time went by slowly and then the bell finally rung.

I gathered my stuff and began my walk out the class till I was stopped by Joshua.

"Yes?" I asked and he rubbed the back of his neck, "I was wondering if ummm..." He sighed.

"If you would go on a date with me." He said looking down, awww this is so cute to me he so shy.

"I'm sorry, but I'm talking to someone already." I said and he nodded in understandment.

"It's okay." He said about to walk away but I felt really bad about it for some reason.

"How about we go and get ice cream or something as friends." I said and he nodded.

"Yea." He said I nodded giving him a handshake before walking away, "Wait!" I heard making me stop.

"I need your number." He said and I nodded giving him my arms home number before walking to the car.

"Sooo, we gon act like she ain't just give her number to Josh." B said making me look at her.

"Oh shut up I was giving him my number outta friendship." I said and Veah shrugged as B pulled out.

"Jay say there and watched y'all." Veah said and I looked back at her, "Say you swear." I said.

"We was trying to tell yo ass but you was not paying us no attention." B sighed looking at me.

I picked my phone up and called Jay but he didn't answer, dang I done made somebody child mad.

Yikes...

"Him upset." I frowned looking at my phone as it went to voicemail again, I'll just call him later when he cool down.

"You going home?" B asked and I nodded looking out the window, "Alright, but..." She stopped.

"There's this kick back next week and I wanna go." She smiled at me and I smiled back shaking my head.

"No." I said looking back out the window, "Please Veah going." She said and I looked at Veah.

"I'll go if you go." She said and I sighed nodding my head in agreement, "Fine." I said.

She smiled doing ah dance, "Focus on the road girl." I said looking at her and she smiled at me.

"I got this." She said and I rolled my eyes at her looking down at my phone seeing a text.

" She said and I rolled my eyes at her looking down at my phone seeing a text