28

Kayla Summers
2:15pm

I was just sitting on the bed scrolling through tik tok bored, Hailey left to spend the day with my parents.

Jay playing the game but he went to get something to eat from down stairs I came across this tik tok and smiled.

He walked back in the room with a bag of chips and he laid down on my stomach and grabbed his controller.

I started the tik tok, "Aye wassup shawty.." I didn't even finish before Jay snatched my phone from me.

He looked at it then at me, "I was finna fight cho ass." He said laying back down smacking my thigh.

I sucked my teeth grabbing my phone back and hitting him in the head and he looked at me.

I smiled and he shook his head he went back to playing the game and I wanted some McDonalds fries right now.

"Jay." I said and he kept playing the game, "Hmm?" He said glancing at me then back at the TV.

"Come with me to get some fries from McDonalds." I said and he looked at me and then back at the TV.

"Mhmm." He hummed and I sucked my teeth he not even listening to me, I raised my foot and kicked him off the bed.

He got up and looked at me, "Hell you push me off the bed for?!" He said and I looked at him.

"First of all stop yelling." I said raising my hand at him and he huffed at me in response.

"And cause you wasn't listening to me, now come on." I said getting up off the bed and slipping my slides on.

He huffed and walked out behind me, "Huff a damn gian." I said turning around to look at him.

He looked down at me and smiled, I rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs grabbing my keys.

We walked out the house and got in the elevator, Jay came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Awww, I'm sorry baby." He said leaning down and pecking my lips I smiled and we walked off the elevator.

We got in the car and he towards McDonalds and I get more than just fries and eat it on the way home.

You can see a real small pudge in my stomach from the pregnancy, Jay parked the car and got out.

"Jay my feet hurt." I whine and he turned around and picked me up, I wrap my legs around his waist, and arms around his neck, and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Just a big ass baby." He mumbled and I looked at him, "I wouldn't have to be if I wasn't carrying yo baby." I said.

He looked down at me after he pressed out floor on the elevator, "You getting to slick out the mouth." He said.

I shrugged and slapped my ass and looked down at me, "Imma put chu in yo place." He said.

I sucked my teeth, "Boy who is youuu?" I said and he chuckled and nodded his head as we got off the elevator.

He sat e down and opened the door and I walked in the house, soon as the door close he picked my up.

"Who the hell you talking to?" I asked and I smiled at him and he nodded carrying us to the room.

When we got there he put me on the bed and walked out the room and I looked at the door and shrugged.

I grabbed my phone and after a while Jay came back and grabbed my ankles and pulled me down to him.

"What was all that shit you was talking?" I asked and I looked off to the side as he slide my pants off.

I shrugged and looked at him and he nodded taking my shirt off, "It's okay you gone remember real soon." He said.

—————————
"Bae my pussy sore." I said looking at him and he looked down at me and nodded his head.

He walked to the bathroom and I heard water running and then Jay came out the bathroom grabbing me.

He carried me to the bathroom and sat me in the tub and I laid back he walked out and came back in.

He took his clothes off and got in behind me and I leaned up against him, "Gime kiss." He said looking down at me.

I turned around and straddled his lap kissing his lips, I pulled away after a minute and pecked his lips a few times.

He smiled and I shook my head just a straight simp, love having this nigga wrapped around me finger.

I laid my head on his chest on he rubbed his hand up and down my back, "I love you." He said.

I looked up at him and he just kept staring ahead making me think I imagined it.

"Huh?" I said after a few minutes and he looked down at me, "I love you Kayla Dior Summer." He said.

I pause for a minute and just stare at him, he chuckled and went back to rubbing my back.

"I love you too Jayceon Jared King." I say after a while and lay my head on his shoulder pecking his neck and he look down at me.

He just stared at me for a minute and I draw patterns on his chest and he grabbed my hand.

I looked up at him and he was smiling, "Say it agian for me baby." He said and I smiled at him.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I said kissing all over his face and he smiled making me chuckled.

He laid his head in the crook of my neck and started kissing it making me smile, he started sucking on my neck leaving passion marks all over.

I wrapped my arms around him and he pulls away from my neck to look at his work and smile.

He kissed them before pecking my lips, "I love you too." He said and I smiled laying back down.

TBC..