24

Kayla Summers
8:39 am

"Come on Jay get up." I said pushing his shoulder while he tried to get me back in bed for the third time.

"Just lay down with me." He said and I hugged, "We babe stuff to do today." I said and he turned around and looked at me.

"All I gotta do is get my haircut put my first on and play the game and i'm good, suit ready and everything." He said.

I rolled my eyes walking to the closet and then to the shower to get dressed for today because today is prom.

Hailey stayed the night at my parents house, because of today and we are going to get her tomorrow morning.

I got lotioned up and walked out the bathroom and into the room getting dressed and Jay slept.

I walked over to the bed and kicked him off the bed and he jumped up fast asl making me bust out laughing

"Told you to wake yo ass up." I said and he sucked his teeth at me and walked to the bathroom.

Ah few minutes later he walked back out and looked at me, "Why the hell you pushed me of the damn bed." He said.

He grabbed my neck and laid me on the bed hovering over me, "Baeeee." I whined and he smiled down at me.

He pecked my lips then kissed them cupping fat ma, then pulled away and let me go.

"Bitch-" I started and looked at him as he walked to the closet and grabbed some clothes to shower in.

"Bye fuck you." I said grabbing some underwear's and walking to the bathroom slamming the door.

I cleaned myself and dressed again, then walked out of the bathroom and was about to walk out the room.

Jay grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, "Aww, i'm sorry baby." He said pecking my lips.

"You gon be okay, go do what you gotta do." He said hugging my waist and kissing my neck.

"I promise i'll making it up to you tonight." He said leaving a hickey on my neck and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Promise?" I asked and he nodded kissing my lips then pulling away tapping my butt motioning towards the door.

I rolled my eyes walking out and down the stairs grabbing my keys and walking door heading for the elevator.

I got in and got into my car and driving off heading towards the mall to get me dress from the dress store there.

After I did that I pulled up to B house and walked in using my key to get in and walked to her room after locking the door.

Her and Veah were sitting on her bed and looked at me when I walked in and smiled at me.