23

Kalya Summers
1:15pm

I walked out of the office and head to my car so over today at this point, I get in my car and sit for a second.

I turning the car on and head towards my house, I walked in to see Hailey and Kay sitting on the couch.

"Hi mommy." Hailey said getting up and running over to me, I smiled picking her up kissing her cheek.

"Hey baby." I said and she blushed making me laugh putting her back down as Jay walked over.

"Wassup mamas." He said wrapping his arms around me, "Hey baby." I said pecking his lips and walking away.

"Just leave me." He mumbled behind me and I chuckled walking in the room grabbing some clothes.

I walked in the bathroom taking a shower and laying down in the bed after I finished my routine.

Jay wrapped his arms around me and I turned laying on his chest, "You ready for prom?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Sure i'm just ready for school to be over with." I said sighing and he smiled towards pecking my lips.

He grabbed his phone and started scrolling through it I just watched him for a minute.

His phone dinged and Kay number popped up, it was a video, he opened it and played it.

It was him laying in B bed and saying , "This bed pressures boy, this bitch pressua boyyy, and the WiFi jumping in this bitch imma start coming over here."

(Boosie funny asf🤦🏾‍♀️😭😂)

I busted laughing and Jay just stared at his phone, then it dinged again, and that made me laugh harder.

Kay🤟🏾:
I ain't mean to
send that to
you😬.

"Who the hell he was gon send it too?" I said grabbing his phone FaceTiming Kay and he answer after a little while.

"Wassup nigga- oh my bad wassup Kayla?" He asked and I busted out laughing again.

"Who was you gon seen that too?" I asked and he shrugged, "My grandma and B but hey." He said.

I busted out laughing agian and hung up I hat my damn friends, Jay chuckled taking his phone out my hand.

He set it on the dresser and I laid back down on his chest, "Friends too funny." I said crawling on his lap.

"I wide awake now, we need to be active what we finna do?" I asked rubbing his waves and he groan.

"You gotta move mamas you on my dick." He said sliding me down a little bit and I looked at him.

"Yo lil peter wacker was gon survive." I said waving him off and he looked at me side ways.

"But junior was just big asl the other day when I was 'in you heart.'" He said I looked at him sucking my teeth.

"Oh my god I can feel it in my heart." He mimicked me and I sucked my teeth, "I don't sound like that." I said.

He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes grabbing my phone and rolled over, I hate it here.

"Awww, i'm sorry baby." He said coming up behind me kissing my neck, I rolled over and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You gotta chill mamas our daughter in the house." He said kissing my neck and then my lips.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head in the crock of my neck and I whined.

Hailey came in the room and laid in the bed turning the TV on, I looked down at Jay seeing him asleep.

Damn Shame...

My phone started ringing and Hailey picked it up, "It's g-ma." She said and I nodded and she answered it.

"Hi g-ma I miss you." She said into the phone and I shook my head smiling just saw each other.

"Yes!" She screamed and I looked at her and she jumped up and ran out the room with my phone.

Whew chile unt unt What is this huntie, I tried to get from under Jay but he just moved ah little bring me with him.

"Where you going?" He asked with his sleepy voice and I looked down at him, lord knows what I would do to this man.

"To Hailey." I said slipping from under him and he nodded turning over, I shook my head and walked out the room.

"Where you going?" I asked and Hailey jumped, then turned around and smiled at me.

"To grandma house." She said and I looked at her and walked in the room and sat on her bed.

"Why you was so excited?" I asked and she looked at me then at the door, "You can't tell Da." She said.

I raised and eyebrow at her then nodded at her pulling her close to me, "I have boyfriend mommy." She tried to whisper.

I looked at her, "Hi live by grandma house and him visit me at the park all the time." She said.

"And him nice, him name Damon." She said and I looked at him, "Grandpa don't know?" I asked.

She shook her head and I chuckled, "I won't tell Da you have a boyfriend." I said and Jay walked in.

"You gotta What?" He asked looking Hailey and she looked at him and smiled, "Oh nothing." She said.

Walked over and sat on the bed, "I wanna meet this boyfriend." He said and I shook my head.

"Shut up Jay no you don't." I said pushing his head and he looked at me, "Yea whatever." He said.

I shook my head and stood up, "Come on i'll hep you pack." I said and she smiled getting off the bed.

We walked to her closet and choose some clothes for her and I walked to her drawer and put some under inside the bag.

I heard the door bell and I walked to the door and answered it seeing my mom standing there.

"Hey mommy." I said hugging her and she smiled kissing my forehead,
"Hey hunny." She said.

Hailey came down the stair on Jay's back and he carried her bag sitting her on the floor kissing her cheek.

"Alright baby girl." He said and she walked over to me after he gave her, her bag and hugged me.

"Bye baby." I said kissing her cheek, my mom and her walked out and I waited til they got on the elevator closing the door.

Jay came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, he kissed down my neck and lifted some marks.

"Our daughter not here no more." He said turning me around and picking me up and I smiled wrapping my arms and legs around him.

He kissed down my neck and walked us up to the room and closed the door right behind him.

TBC...