27

Kayla Summers
9:33am
Hailey's birthday🥳

I hugged sitting Hailey's food on the table and walking back to the kitchen sitting at the island.

Today was Hailey's birthday and she said she wanted to have a sleep over so I got a hotel room.

Hailey skipped down the steps and I smiled at her as she walked over to me, "Happy birthday baby." I said grabbing her.

I kissed her cheek and she blushed, "Thank you mommy." She said and I smiled and pointed to the food.

"Your food over there." I said setting her down and she smiled running over to the food and sitting at the table.

I chuckled and walked over to the table and sat down with her to eat as we just talked about random things.

Jay went to set Hailey's room up for her sleep over and when he was done we were all going to 6 flags with her.

We going me, Hailey, Jay, my parents, Veah, B, Bullets, and Kay and then to Lunch then picking up her friends.

I heard a knock and I went to answer the door seeing it was just B and Veah I let them in and walked back to Hailey.

"Happy birthday Hailey." They said kissing her cheek and she blushed, "Thank you." She said.

She got up putting her plate in the sink and skipped up to her room, "I'll tell you when it's time to get dressed and have you bag packed." I said up the stairs.

"Okay mommy." She yelled back down and I smiled and walked over to the couch and sat down by Veah and B.

"You told Hailey yet?" Veah asked and I nodded smiling, "She was so happy." I chuckled to myself.

I rubbed the tiny bump that was forming on my stomach and turned the TV on, we watched a random movie on Netflix.

I heard the door opened and I looked up to see the boys walking in, Jay came and sat by me.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips, "We done we just gotta get ready." He said and I nodded.

He started rubbing my stomach and I laid my head on his chest, they rest had got up to leave.

"We'll see y'all at 6 flags."  Rah said and everybody agreed waving by they locked the bottom lock before leaving.

I grabbed my phone telling my parents that they start getting ready and we'll meet them there.

I tapped Jay chest and he let me go and I got up walking to Hailey room seeing her watching TV.

"Time to get ready now?" She asked and I nodded she turned her TV off and walked to her closet.

I smiled and walked to the stairs and stood on the bottom stair looking at Jay with one arm over his eyes.

I walked over to him and grabbed his arm pulling him off the couch, "Come on you can sleep while I'm in the shower." I said.

He took his shoes off and laid down while I grabbed my clothes and headed towards the bathroom.

I walked in the bathroom showering and putting my lotion on after I got out the shower and walked out the bathroom.