22

Jayceon King| Jay, Draco
3:15am

I felt some body tapping me and I just grunted turning over, I felt somebody slap me making me jump up.

"Mann, Kayla What the fuck you slap me for?" I said turning around looking at her and she threw my phone at me.

I looked at her as she turned around and went back to sleep, I hit the power button and put it on the dresser.

I rolled over and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek, "You woke me up cause my phone was ringing, should have jump powered that bitch off." I said.

I started rubbing her stomach and she turned around and her head down on my chest going back to sleep.

I shook my head about to go back to sleep till my phone started ringing again, I sucked my teeth grabbing it.

I answered it before putting it to my ear, "What shit." I said tryna to be quiet so ion wake Kayla back up.

"That's how you talk to yo future baby mama?" I heard making me look at the caller ID.

"Hell is this?" I asked rubbing my face and getting out the bed, "Keshia." I heard her say.

Keshia, Keshia, "Ion remeber no damn Keshia." I said still half way sleep then it came to me.

"You talking bout Keshia that I fucked in January Keshia?" I asked and, "Well duh." She said.

"Bitch it's fucking May, going into June, you just kno that ain't my damn baby stop calling my damn phone." I said.

I hung up and put my phone on the dresser, fuck that girl months ago and ain't talked to another bitch since Kayla.

Just kno that ain't my damn baby shit, I laid down wrapping my arms back around Kayla.

Kayla Summers
10:15am

I dried off as I got out the shower and lotion my body up, I put coconut oil in my hair before spray the oil shine in.

I walked out the bathroom to see Jay still sleep on the bed, I shook my head and grabbed my clothes to take a bath.

Hailey's birthday is coming up soon and so is mines her's is June 30th and mines is July 9th, so we pretty close.

I got dressed and walked over to the bed and shook Jay, he moved over going back to sleep and I raised my hand up.

I smacked his back and he jump up fast asl, I busted out laughing looking at him, he sucked his teeth.

"Kayla you got one more time to hit me we gone be in this bitch boxing." He said getting up stretching.

"No you gone be in this bitch getting to ass beat." I said and he sucked his teeth at me walking to the bathroom.

I walked in Hailey room to see her dressed watching TV, "You ready to get your hair done?" I asked.

She nodded getting out the bed and sat down in the chair while I grabbed her hair bucket.

I put her hair into a side ponytail and washed my hands and put her hair bucket up.

We walked out the room and Jay came down stairs, "Y'all already leaving?" He asked and I nodded.

I grabbed Hailey stuff and her food while Jay picked Hailey up, he always wanna pick her ass up.

"Da we gon see you laterrr." She said and chuckled, "I kno but imma miss ya'll." He said kissing her cheek.

"I gone miss you too Da, but I see you laterrr." She said hugging him the wiggling our his arms.

I chuckled as he let he run off and he came and wrapped his arms around me, "Gimme kiss." He said.