20

Neveah Willams| Veah
1:15pm

"You good now?" I asked Vincent and he nodded laying back down, he chuckled pulling me down with and put one of his arm over his eyes and one around me.

We sat like that for a while before Vincent tapped me to go use the bathroom and I rolled over off him and laid on the bed.

I grabbed my phone and started checking through my notifications, "Veah come here right quick!" I heard Vincent.

I huffed and rolled my eyes, what this nigga want nowww, "What." I said walking in the bathroom.

He had something in his hand and I looked at it before walking all the way in the bathroom.

He looked at the pregnancy test then looked at me and did it all over agian, I walked over to him and grabbed it.

"Why you in the trash?" I asked and he looked at me and I looked everywhere but him.

I shifted my weight to my right leg and moved my lips to the side of my mouth and he grabbed my face.

But he just touched- okay, he already mad let me calm down before I get mad and we both get mad.

"When was you gon tell me?" He asked and I looked at him and shrugged, "Soon?" I said.

He looked at me and shook his head, "What you was gone do abort it?" He asked and I looked at him amazed.

"What no! I know I had to consult with you first and I didn't want to get rid of the baby." I said.

He looked at me and rubbed his hands down his face, "So Why you ain't tell me?!" He screamed.

I shrugged looking off to the side, "I was scared." I said and he looked at me and walked up to me.

"Of what?" Asked and I shrugged my shoulder looking at the ground about to cry from all this yelling.

See i'm the sensestive one out of the group and all this yelling ain't helping my case at all.

"You don't have to scream." I said walking out the bathroom and back in the room grabbing my phone.

"Why you ain't just tell me I would have like to know sooner than later." He said and I looked at him.

"I told you I was scared." I said and he sat down beside me, "Of what?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know you not wanting to be in the child's life." I said and he looked at me and sighed.

"I wouldn't leave you with that kinda responsibility by yourself, especially since it's my seed." He said.

"Come here." He said opening his arms and I crawled closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"You go to a doctors appointment yet?" He asked and I shook my head no and he nodded.

"Imma set one up for us, alright?" He said and I nodded, I snuggled closer to his chest and fell asleep.

Jayceon King| Jay, Draco
3:13pm

"Bae, get up we gotta go get Hailey." I said to Kayla and she huffed rolling out he bed.

Ass been sleep all damn day, she limped to the closet and then to the bathroom and I chuckled walking down stairs.

I grabbed a waffle from the freezer and put it in the toaster and waited for hen to get hard.

(This really how I like mines🤦🏾‍♀️😂😭)

I put them on a plate when they was done and put syrup on my waffles and grabbed Kayla fruits.

I walked up the stairs and laid down on the bed watching what was on the TV till Kayla came out the bathroom.

I was low key dozing off a little bit, "I'm ready." Kayla said and I looked at her and shook my head.

" Kayla said and I looked at her and shook my head

"You looked good in the sun dress mamas." I said getting out the walking over to her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled and I chuckled shaking my head at her.

"Why you so perfect mamas." I said leaning down wrapping my arms securely around her waist.

I leaned down and put my neck in the crock of her neck and smiled, "You so beautiful mamas." I said.

She blushed hiding her ace in my chest making me chuckle, "Come on." I said tapping her thigh.

"You ain't have to slap my thigh that hard." She said and I waited for her to get infront of me before slapping her ass.

"Oww." She said turning around slapping my chest then rubbing her ass, I smiled looking at it.

It was just juggling right there, I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

As we walked to the car, we sat on the elevator while I leaned against the wall and Kayla stood between my legs scrolling on her phone.

I started rubbing her thigh outta habit when the bell dinged telling us we we're in the garage.

I looked at Kayla and got in the passenger side while she got in the driver side sucking her teeth.

I smiled at her kissing her cheek from across the counsel, I laid back in my seat waiting for the ride.

We pull up to her parents house and got out the car we walked up to the front door and Kayla opened the door.

She still got these people key like she still live here shaking my head, "Ma! Da!" I heard Hai.

I turned around looking down the hall way seeing her running down it and I smiled as she ran to me.

I picked her up, "Wassup Hai." I said kissing her cheek and she reached for Kayla.

I shook my head just fake, we walked down the hall ways and to the kitchen where Kayla's mom and Dad was.

And Kayla's mom was cooking, "My babiesss!" She screamed making me chuckle.

She walked over hugging Kayla then me, "Hi mommy." Kayla said walking over to here dad.

"Wassup ma." I said hugging her and dapped her dad up and walked to the living room where Kayla and Hai were.

I laid down on Kayla stomach as she rubbed my waves making me even sleepier then before.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and tapped till I was told the food was read and it was time to eat.

TBC....