11

Soo I already started my Caucasian book 🥴.
Kayla Summers
6:57am

I stirred awake looking down as I felt weight in between my legs and remember what happened last night.

I slipped from under him and he stirred a bit before going back to sleep making me turn around.

I turned around trying to sneak out but I felt a hand grab my wrist, "Where you going?" I heard him groan out.

"I-I-I I gotta pee." I lied and he looked at me when I turned around, he let me go turning over.

"Alright." He said pulling the covers over him making me walk out and down the hallway to my room.

"OMG." I said pacing around the room but I stopped once I realized I was wobbling around the room.

I sat down on the bed and looked out into space talking to myself, "He ate-, and I let him-" I started.

"OMG okay just chill, it's okay it's ah normal thing for couples to do- but we're not a couple." I said to myself.

I slapped myself in on the forehead and sat down on the bed just thinking about it.

"OMG I and so scared and I feel like I and going to be embarrassed." I said then I heard somebody clear their throat.

I looked over at the door gasping then covering my mouth seeing Jay standing at the door smiling.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked and he shook his head, "Just got there." He said.

He walked over to me sitting on the bed smiling at me, "You nervous huh?" He asked and I hide my face in my hands.

I heard him chuckle and he pulled me to the end of the bed with him moving my hands smiling.

"Why you nervous?" He asked and I shrugged tying to hide my face again but he wouldn't let me.

"You were not suppose to hear that." I said and he chuckled holding his arms out and I straddled his waist.

"You ain't got nothing to be nervous about." He said kissing my head making me smile.

"You forgive me for real?" He asked and I nodded, he smiled wrapping his arms around my waist.

He looked down at me and I looked up at him, we just started into each other's eyes till he leaned in.

He kissed my lips slowly and I kissed him back, I smiled into the kiss and I could feel him smirk.

He pulled away and I smiled blushing and he smiled, "I make you blush?" He asked and I looked at him.

"What, sht nooo." I said and he chuckled as I put my head down and he picked it up.

"Can you give me something for my headache?" He aske dand I nodded getting up walking to my bathroom.

I gave him the pill and grabbed a bottle of water giving it to him making him smile at me.

"Thank you." He said standing up towering over me as he stood up stretching, I just looked at his muscles as they flexed.

"I feel like you raping me with your eyes." He said covering his chest and I looked at him.

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes trying to act like I wasn't but baby he so fine I can't help it.

"You can take a shower in the guest bathroom it's in the room you were in last night." I started.

I walked to my dresser, "You have some clothes that you left over here and I washed them." I said.