18

Kayla Summers
3:15pm

I sighed as I stratched my head on the pole this shit is getting tiring I really don't wanna sleep.

I'm low key scared to go to sleep and something happens, I laid my head on the pole as Xavier walked in.

I sighed, "You come to your senses yet you have 3 days after today." He said and I hugged.

"My answer is still no, I been here for 2 days can I go now." I said and he looked at me.

"Let's talk." I said and he looked at me shaking his head, "I don't want to talk." He said.

"My favorite color purple how bout you?" I asked and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Anyways i'm bores you not bored." I asked and he just walked out and I huffed as the door closed.

I was really bored and just wanted to talk, I sat there for a minute before I started thinking.

I miss Hailey I just kno she wondering where I am right now, I kinda miss Jay too.

Can't even lie to you right now about this one, I heard gunshots making me shoot my head up.

Unt unt they need to come untie me now, how you gone kidnap me and then get ambushed.

They ambushers could have at least waited till I left this place cause I really just hope they don't kill me.

After what felt like 10 minutes me of me trying to get out of the chains, and 20 minutes of me just sitting there.

I really gave up but started agian when I heard the door click and somebody walk in.

I looked up and Jay was standing there making me blow out a breathe of relief.

"Kayla?" He asked and I nodded my head frantically nigga need to come untie me fast.

We gotta get tf ASAP.

He untied me and I couldn't walk after being chained up and left on the ground for 2 days.

Jay grabbed my arm and wrapped it around his shoulder and started helping me out the room.

He started leading me down halls and we started turning corners then I saw somebody at the end of the hall.

I pulled me and Jay behind some stairs and they started shooting making me blow out a breathe.

"You Okay?" He asked and I nodded, "You?" I asked and he nodded I held my hand out.

"I need a damn gun." I said and he looked at me pulling one out his waist band and gave it to me.

Gone hesitate to give it to me bitch.

Some body started walking down the hall and I took the gun off safety they walked pass and Jay shot them.

I pecked my head out and nobody was I turned around and nodded at Jay and we came from under the stairs.

But as soon we came from under the stairs some body grabbed me and and I could feel cold metal against my head.

I sucked in a breathe and Jay held his gun up to the person, "Drop the gun and slide it." I heard.

I sighed realizing it was Xavier's voice Jay looked at dropping the gun and sliding it.

I looked at Jay looking at my waist band showing him I had the gun he gave me stil.

I looked at it then at me, I elbowed Xavier and ducked just as the gun went off and threw the gun to Jay.