14

Kayla Summers
3:15pm

"Da!" I heard Hailey yell and I rolled over off of Jay as he got out the bed and I was drifting off to sleep again.

"Tell mommy she should do it too, come on." I heard he say and footsteps coming towards the door.

I heard the door open and weight on the bed I turned around seeing Jay and Hailey sitting there.

"Do what Hai?" I asked her sitting up yawning looking at her and she smiled at me.

"Make fried oreos." She smiled at me and I looked at her for a second before nodding.

"We gotta go to the store to get the power sugar though." I said getting up and going in the bathroom.

She smiled running out the room screaming making me chuckle as Jay looked at me and smiled.

"Gimme kiss baby you went to sleep on meh." He said and I looked at him shaking my head.

"I can'ttt, I gotta brush my teeth." I said grabbing my toothbrush, wetting it, putting the tooth paste on, then wetting it again before brushing my teeth.

He came up behind me wrapping his arms around me kissing my neck, "I just want a kiss baby." He said.

I looked at him sucking my teeth I wiped my mouth and pecked his lips before brushing my teeth again.

I looked at him in the mirror to see him smiling and I shook my head chuckling at him.

Everybody think he so mean and whole time he ah simp for me and Hailey.

He came back in brushing his teeth and we walked out the bathroom and he got in the shower.

I got my outfit ready and got Hailey ready and walked back in the room seeing Jay getting out the shower.

I walked in the bathroom getting in the shower and stayed in the shower for about 20 minutes.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me and walked in the room to see it empty.

I lotioned up and all that good stuff before walking out the room and down the stairs in the living room.

Hailey was laying on Jay's shoulder as they watched TV together, "Finally!" Hailey said.

I rolled my eyes at her chuckling as we walked out the house, we got in the car and drove to Walmart.

We got out and I looked at the sign on different isle grabbing the powered sugar and some grapes.

We bought some more stuff, more than what we came for and we walked out the store and got in the car.

The car ride was in a comfortable silence except for the music playing lowly and Hailey's game.

We got to the house and carried to stuff inside and started making the fried oreos.

Hailey ran to her room while me and Jay made them, well mostly me because he was just hugging up on me the entire time.

I fried the oreos then put them on one plate covering them in powered sugar, then putting them on separate plates.

"Okay i'm done." I said looking down at them smiling at my work Hailey ran out her room.

She looked at the oreos and smiled taking a plate and walking off making me shake my head at her.

I grabbed my plate and Jay grabbed his and we walked to my room, I laid down turning the TV on.

I Jay laid down and laid his plate in my lap with his head on my stomach, like I said a damn simp.

We ate our oreos and Jay took the plates to the kitchen making me smile, as he walked back in.

He kissed my lips then pecked them grabbing my neck, "You so fine babe." He said looking at me making me smile.

"Thank you baby." I said pecking his lips as he let my neck go, he laid down and I rubbed his waves.

His phone ring and he looked at it answering it, "Yea, alright." He said hanging up.

He got up and looked at me, "I gotta go baby." He said standing up stretching then looking down at me.

I pouted standing up on the bed looking down at him, "I don't want you to go." I said grabbing his face.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled at me, "Imma come back mamas." He said.

I leaned down pecking his lips and he grabbed my neck pulling me down and kissing me.

I smiled into the kiss when he added you he and I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

I wrapped around his neck and he pulled away pecking my lips, "Come on mamas I gotta go." He said.

He tapped my butt and I jumped down laying in the bed as he grabbed his shoes.

"Come on lock the door." He said and I looked at him and got up following after him.

He walked to Hailey's room first, "Hailey." He said and she turned around looking at him.

"Yes?" She said and he walked over to her, "I'm finna go Gimme a hug." He said and she got hugging him.

"But daaaa." She whined and he kissed her cheek, "Imma be back." He said and she nodded.

She walked back to her bed climbing on it and started watching TV again while I walked Jay out.

We stopped at the door and he looked down at and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Gimme kiss before I go." He said and I leaned up pecking his lips and he looked down mugging me.

"Stop playing with me." He said and I smiled as he leaned down kissing me slowly.

He grabbed my ass and I moaned into the kiss, "Babyy, you gotta gooo." I said pulling away looking at him.

"I thought you didn't want me to go." He smiled and I sucked my teeth at him hitting his neck.

"The faster you leave the faster you come back." I said and he looked down at me pecking my lips.

"Alright mamas." He said tapping my butt and walking out the door and got on the elevator.

I closed the door and locked it and walked back to Hailey room seeing her asleep making me turn her TV off.

I walked back to my room and laid down in my bed scrolling through my phone for ah while.

I turned my phone off and started watching my Korean shows, I turned the TV off turning over.

I been up for ah couple hours before I went to sleep and Jay never came back to the house.

TBC...