25

Kayla Summers
4:35pm
Day of Haileys dance.

"Aww, baby you look so cute." I said kissing her cheek and Jay just mugged the dress and Hailey hugged.

"Da being mean." Hailey said stomping away and I punched Jay, and he looked at me and rubbed his shoulders.

He huffed following Hailey into her room and I was right behind him and she had he face in a pillow.

"Aww, come on mamas da sorry." He said picking her up and she sniffed, "Mommy say my dress pretty." She said.

He nodded, "It is pretty Da sorry." He said kissing her cheek and wiping her face and she huffed laying on his shoulder.

I shook my head and then I heard the door bell ring and I went and opened it to see Bullets, Kay, Veah, and B.

I looked at them as they walked inside, "Yes?" I asked and they looked at me, "We came to see Hailey on her big day." Veah said and I nodded.

I walked to Hailey room and she was just rambling about stuff to Jay and he was just nodding his head and answering back

I shook my picking Hailey up, "Come on bae so we can say hey to your aunt and then." I said carrying her out.

Jay followed behind me and we walked in the living room and I sat her down Veah and B smiled while Bullets and Kay mugged.

I shook my head to protective, "Y'all mean my dress pretty." She said hugging and they looked at her.

"Yeah, pretty." Kay said and she smiled and walked out the living room and me and the girls followed.

We walked to her room and finished getting her dressed before I heard a knock on the door.

I hurried up and answered the door seeing a little boy with his mom making me smile.

I waved at them and they waved back and I invited them inside, he had some flowered and I smiled.

Awww😍.

I walked to Hailey too and seen she was done, "You ready?" I asked and she nodded and we walked out the room and down the stairs.

We took some pictures of them and the boys just sat to the side the whole time I had to slap them a few times.

They 6 what could he possibly do? Shit. We left and headed for the school Beah and then went home.

When we got there they walked in together and me and Jay sat down on the side at a table.

"See they just dancing clam down for I slap you again." I said looking at Jay and he huffed sitting back in his chair.

I laid my head on his shoulder and watched Hailey she smiled and waved at me and I waved back at her.

And then she went back to dancing and I started crying, "What's wrong bae?" Jay asked and I hugged.

"They grow up so fast I don't want her to grow up." I said laid my head on his chest and wrapped his arm around me.

"Bae, she gone be okay, you gotta let her grow up." He said kissing my cheek and I huffed and sniffled.

We stayed u til the dance was over and went home I got Haliey cleaned up and dressed and went to me and Jay room.

He was laid out on the bed and looked at me, I let out a long sigh and walked over to the bed laying down.

"I'm tired, but I need to take this shower." I huffed and walked to the closet and grabbed some clothes.

I walked to my dresser and Jay came up behind me, "Want me to come with you?" He asked.

"No, the. The shower just gone be even longer." I whined and he looked down at me and smirk.

I shook my head at him and kissed his lips walking to the bathroom and turning the shower on.

Before I could take my shirt off I rushed to the toilet and threw up after a while it stopped and I blew out a breathe.

There was a knock at the door, "You alright in there bae?" I heard Jay say and I looked at the door.

"Yea, shirt just didn't want to come off." I lied and stared at the door for a while waiting for him to respond.

"Alright." He said after a long pause, I blew out a breathe and walked over to the sink.

I washed my mouth out then got in the shower cleaning my slef the getting out and brushing my teeth.

I did my daily routine and moved around the room before grabbed my phone and walking in the bathroom.

I closed it and locked it sitting on the toilet opened me and the girls group chat.

Kim Possible Hoes🥳

Guys I have a
problem.

Veah bear🍯:
And this problem
is?

Babè B💕:
What's wrong bae?

I've been throwing
up a lot since the
dance...

I think I need to
go tot he doctors.

Babè B💕:
I can come...

Veah Bear🍯:
Same here,
what time?

Around 10 am.

Veah Bear🍯:
Bet.

Babè B💕:
Okay.

I exit out our thread and closed the app turning my phone out and then there was a knock at the door.

I almost jumped, "You good in there?" Jay asked and I blew out a breathe, "Yea i'm coming." I said.

I calmed myself down and then walked out the bathroom and laid down next to Jay and he looked at me.

"You good, what's wrong with you?" He asked and I shrugged shaking my head, "Nothing." I said.

I grabbed my phone and turned over, I hate lying to him but I gotta know for sure before I do anything.

We only have a few weeks left a school, and I still haven't decided what college I think i'll go the closet university.

I opened my phone and went to scrolling threw Instagram I could feel Jay staring at my back.

At some point I cut my phone off and sat in on the dresser and closed my eyes to go to sleep.

TBC...