9

Kayla Summers
3:43pm

I put my head on the table as I checked my phone for the 5th time today but still got nothing.

I was really getting furstated the bell need to hurry up and ring already tired of this damn school.

I quickly picked my head up and walked out the class heading down the hall way.

I was really just ready to get home and lay down after I get Hailey from school and take her to my parents house.

They say they miss her and they wanted to spend the weekend with her and I said it was okay.

I wasn't going to be doing anything really anyway, i've been avoiding Jay all week.

It was kinda hard dodging him in the beginning but now it was easy cause I knew where not to go.

As I was walking to the parking lot I stopped as I saw Jay leaning against my car looking at nothing really.

He so lucky I gotta get Hailey from school, I walked over to the car and he looked at me.

"Why you been avoiding me?" He asked looking down at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well hi to you too." I said grabbing my keys out my bag and unlocking my doors trying him too the side.

"Move I have to go get Hailey from school." I sighed and he looked down at me for a minute before moving.

I got in the car pulling off towards Haileys school as he watched my car pull off.

After I dropped Hailey off to my parents cause he clothes where in the car so I just had to drop her off.

I drove home getting on the elevator going to my floor but stopped seeing Jay just sitting there on my door step.

I sucked in a breathe, this nigga crazy for real why he gotta be crazy bro, I walked over to him.

"Whattt." I whined and he looked at me, "I wanna kno why you been avoiding me all week." He said.

He stood up towering over me looking me in my eyes and I turned away from him.

"I haven't we just haven't talked in a while." I said shrugging going for my door trying unlock it.

"So you just accidentally declined all my calls and read my texts?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yes." I said finally getting the door open but he stood in the way of it, "Why you been avoiding me?" He asked again.

I sighed, "I kno that you have a girlfriend." I said and he looked at me confusion like he didn't kno.

I sucked my teeth pulling my phone out going to my blocked list showing him the pictures and he looked at me.

"That was 3 months ago." He gave me a straight face but I shrugged I felt like he was telling the truth but I was scared.

I put a lot in different relationships, any relationships friendship, dating, talking stage.

It already fell back on me so i'm just going to quick while I'm ahead, "Of h well I need sleep, excuse me." I said.

He looked at me before shaking his head and moving I walked inside closing the door.

I walked up to my room dropping my stuff and sitting on the bed, grabbing my remote, and cutting on session 32

I laid down as the tears streamed down my face, in my head I felt like this way the right way to go.

But my heart and gut where telling me that I shouldn't have done that but it's too late.

It already happened and I can't take it back and I just have to accept it as it is, I broke it off before he could hurt me.

I heard a knock on the door making me gather my self and walk down stairs opening the door.

It was Jay he looked at me pushing past me walking to my room, "I just want my stuff." He said going in the draws.

I sat and watched him the whole time as low music played through the room and he carried his stuff to the front door.

It really hurt to see him do it but I just couldn't put my pride to the side and stop him.

As he walked to the front agian a tear slipped out but I quickly wiped it before he could see it.

He can't kno that I feel this way about him at all, I laid down in my bed as he continued what he was doing.

"I'm done come lock the door." He said snapping me out of the daze I was in as I watched him.

He walked out the room and I followed him slowly as I watched his lower back since he was so tall.

As he walked out I stopped him and he sicked his teeth, "What bruh?" He said running his hands down his face.

"I'm sorry, friends?" I said holding my hand out he looked at my hand before ducking his teeth.

"Nah you good we need to just go our separate ways right now, hav ah good life." He said waking away.

I watched him get on the elevator not looking back at me I peeked around the rail watching him leave.

So, we're not going to be talking at all, I walked in plopping down on my bed crying my little heart out.

How could he turn down my friendship like that, I hate niggas for real right now.

I sung lowly to the music as tears streamed down my face slowly as I stared at the ceiling.

He could have at least been my friend so that things were better than me breaking up us talking.

I heard my door bell ring making me throw a tantrum before I walked down stairs.

I opened the door, "What do you-" I stopped talking seeing it was my cousins I hadn't seen in for ever.

"Ryan!" I screamed hugging him he chuckled hugging me back, "Wassup couzzo." He said.

"I haven't seen you since you left for college." I squealed and he chuckled nodding his head at me.

"I kno let's talk he said and I nodded walking over to the couch, "First why you crying?" He asked.

I sighed, "It's a long story." I said and he sat back as he was listening then I started telling him.

TBC....
I think I wanna make a Caucasian book y'all a read it?🥰🤘🏾🥀