21

Kayla Summers
2:35

"Ion want yo nigga cause I want his daddy, imma hot girl don't try it at home." I sang out loud out of nowwhere.

"You want who? And you ah what?" I heard Jay say from behind me and I turned around and looked at him.

I smiled, "Huh? I think I heard my momma calling me." I said getting and he grabbed my throat.

"Stop playing with me." He said and I just looked at him with a smile, forgot this nigga was behind me.

We we're currently at school and it was close to the end we just had like 45 minutes left then we could leave.

We would have left early but we stayed and we were currently in gym and we was on the outside bleachers.

It is and the gang and we was just chillin outside and the lyrics came to my head and I started singing them.

Forgot all about this nigga, he licked his lips and let my neck go and grabbed my waist with me standing up infront of him.

He let my waist go and leaned back on the bleachers, "Gimme a kiss." He said and I leaned down pecking his lips.

I put my hand on the collar of his jacket and started to play with it cause it was just instresting to me.

"Just weird." Jay said watching me and I shrugged, "And, so what?" I said rolling my eyes sitting down in his lap.

He wrapped his arms back around my waist, "That's where Hailey get that shit from." He said and I shrugged.

"So, she free to be weird." I said and rolled my neck at him and he looked at me and smiled.

"But i'm the weird one anyways." I said laying down on his chest and grabbing my phone.

"Hailey said she wants to go to the pool tomorrow so that's the moves tomorrow." I said scrolling through Instagram.

Well really I was just looking at outfit leggings on my search page but still, Jay had his head on my shoulder looking at them too.

He nodded his head and put his hand under my shirt and started rubbing my stomach with his hands.

"You so fine baby." Jay said and I looked back at him seeing him already looking st me with a smile.

I smiled back cutting my phone off leaning on him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Thank you baby." I said pecking his lips and he smiled at me rubbing my ass and I laid down on his chest.

After a while the bell runs and we got up grabbing our stuff and started heading towards the exits.

Jay carried me on his back to the car, and I laid my head on his shoulder and we got to the car and I waved to the rest.