6

Kayla Summers
3:25pm

I was laying in bed as my timer went off that remind me to go and get Hailey.

Since i'm a senior I get out early I only have 3 classes but I can stay the whole day if I want.

I really didn't feel like it though, I haven't seen Harden around anymore, I wonder what happens to him.

I got up throwing on some comfortable clothes to go and get Hailey from school.

I walked downstairs to see my mom and dad sitting on the couch just chilling watching Criminal Minds.

"I'm going to go and get Hailey right quick." I said and they looked at me and nodded.

"Alright be safe." My dad said I nodded walking out and to my car getting inside heading towards Haileys school.

When I got there she was sitting there pouting, "What's wrong?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Mommy the food was nasty today so I not eat it." She said I chuckled shaking my head.

"Come on let's go and get you something to eat." I said she smiled jumping out her seat.

I signed her out and we walked to the car, "What we eating?" I asked and she put her hand on her chin like she was thinking.

"Ouu, McDonalds" She said and I nodded heading towards McDonalds, when we got there all she wanted was fried and a drank.

I got her food and gave it to her heading home, when we got there she ran straight to her room.

I shook my head laying down in my bed, I was just a little tired and was ready to go to sleep.

I heard my phone ring and I started fighting the air, before answering the phone without looking at the caller ID

"Hello?" I said into the phone turning over, "Hello." I heard Jay's voice through the phone.

"Yes?" I said as Hailey came in my room jumping on my bed, "Is that Jay? Can I talk to him?" She said.

I sighed, "Hailey wants to talk to you." I said handing her the phone laying on my stomach.

She put the phone on speaker, "Hi Jay." She said and I shook my head, "Wassup mamas." I heard him say.

"Nothing, can you come over mommy sitting in her room looking lonely." She said into the phone.

I looked at her, she ain't never just really cap out in this damn phone right now, I missed him a little though.

"Oh yea, i'll come over just ask yo moms first." I heard him say, she looked at me.

"Go ask yo G ma." I said and she got up running out the room, "Kayla." I heard Jay through the phone.

"Yes?" I asked grabbing it and looking down seeing that it was now on FaceTime, I shield my face.

"You miss me." He smiled, licking his lips and I looked the other way so he won't see my blush.

"Whatttt, Noooo." I said and I could hear him chuckle through the phone making me smile.

I looked back at the phone just staring at him drive, he is really fine with his fine ass.

"You kno I can still feel you staring, I kno i'm fine." He said cockily making me sick my teeth.

"Shut up." I said with a chuckle and he glanced at me, "It's okay you fine too lil baby." He said.

I chuckled hiding my face again so he won't see my blush, I put the phone to where it was facing the ceiling.

"Why I can't see you anymore?" He asked and I sighed, "Cause I look a mess right now." I said.

I heard him suck his teeth, "You look good baby, let me see yo face." He said making me smile.

"Thank you." I said as my door opened again and in walked Hailey, she smiled skipping over.

"G-ma said it was okay." She said and I nodded at her giving her the phone back so they could talk.

"She said it's okay." She said into the phone, he chuckled, "Alrighg lil mamas, whatcha want to eat?" He asked.

I looked at the phone, "I want something from Dan's now." She said, her ass just ducking ate like 10 minutes ago.

It was just fries though, "Me too." I said leaning back over, "What do y'all want?" He asked.

"The large gyros sandwhich's." I said and Hailey looked at me and agreed, "Alright." He said.

She did a little happy dance running out the room making me shake my head at her.

"I'm sleepy call me when you here." I said yawning rolling over from my phone.

"Alright." He said hanging up, I rolled over getting comfortable before drifting off.

I heard my phone ringing making me groan, I rolled over answering it, ""Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Come open the door." I heard Jay say, I hung up walking down stairs opening the door for him.

He walked in with the food and we walked to my room, and I saw Hailey in my room.

I shook my head sitting on the bed next to Hailey and Jay say on the other side of her.

"Hi, thank you." She said taking the food leaving the room making us laugh at her.

We laid down and I turned on a movie eating my sandwich but Jay's wings where looking good.

I smiled at him and he sucked his teeth shoving them my way making me smile and do a little dance.

I ate like 3 of his wings then passed them back to him finishing my food and lying on Jay.

He had finished a while ago and he was just watching TV, "What you do to Harden?" I said.

He glanced down at me, "Girl ian do nothing, I promised." He said and I looked at himZ

"Ion like how you lieing to me." I said he looked down at me, "I promise you I'm not." He said.

I sighed, "Okay." I said as the movie finished up, I really wanted to watch The Society.

B told me it was good, so I decided to watch it he rubbed my back as the movie played.

There was a knock at my for and my dad walked in, he looked at Jay with his face surnched up.

I told him about Jay but they have met in real life so this is there first time meeting each other.

"Let me talk to you for a second." He said I was about to get up till he stopped me.

"Not you." He said, I looked at him weird a Jay followed him out, I sat on the bed pausing the show as I waited for Jay to get back.

After about 15 minutes he came back in the room and laid down like nothing happened.

So we just gon- Okay, I laid back down on top of him and hit play on the show.

TBC...
This chapter was kinda lame🥴