10

Sooo, most def making my cacausian book, idc idc.
Kayla Summers
4:15pm

I laughed at Ryan as we walked through the mall, "Nigga, die." I said and and we straight faced each other.

Before we busted out laughing, I shook my head wiping away my tears, "Come on let's go to the food court." I said.

He nodded as we walked to Subway's line, "Can I have a meatball sub?" I asked the lady getting everything I wanted and a cookie with my drink.

Ryan paid for it and we decided we would eat in the car, on the way out O felt eyes on me again.

I turned around and looked around but I didn't see anybody so I shrugged it off and countined walking with Ryan.

"You good couzo?" He asked and I nodded walking with him out the door, to the car.

We ate, then talked, then I dropped him off at the hotel he was staying at, I tried to offer him to stay with me but he didn't take it.

I parked my car walking into my apartment putting my stuff down and laying down for a second.

I really did not wanna get up right now it's been a long day, I walked to my bathroom taking a shower.

When I got out I turned on something that i'm not going to watch to help me fall asleep.

I my eyes flutter shut and after that I was just in a deep sleep, next thing you kno I heard banging on my door.

I sat up checking the time seeing that it was 3 ah clock in the morning, dang I was asleep that long.

I walked down stairs looking through the peep hole seeing it was Jay, I sighed opening the door.

He fell into my arms and I sucked my teeth, this nigga was clearly drunk right now.

"Kayla baby, I miss youuu." He slurred making me look down at him, "Come on get up." I said.

He got up slowly like he was in slow motion making me try not to laugh at him, I closed and locked the door.

"I saw you today." He slurred plopping down on the couch after I carried him to the living room.

I sighed grabbing a water bottle out of fridge trying to make him drink it but he kept pushing it away.

"You was with some nigga, he not even fine like me." He slurred and I chuckled at him.

"That was my cousin nigga." I said pushing the water back to him, "Drink the damn water." I snapped.

He sucked his teeth drinking the water and I helped him get up again, "Walk carefully." I said.

He walked up the stairs and I guided him to the guest bedroom, "Lay down." I said.

I pulled the cover over him faster he laid down and was about to walk out, "Wait where you going?" He asked.

I turned around looking at him, "To my room." I said looking at him and he sucked his teeth scooting over.

"Lay yo ass down." He said and I shook my head, "No, just go to sleep." I said about to walk out.

"But I sleep better with you." He said and I sighed he making me feel bad now, I walked over to the bed getting in.

I laid down and made a barrier between him and me and closing my eyes, "Kayla?" I heard him whisper.

I ignored him trying to go to sleep but then I felt the barrier being broke down and him wrapping his arms around me.

I low key wanted to smile but I didn't, I just acted like I was still asleep, "Kayla you not sleep, you snore." He said.

I sucked my teeth, "What Draco." I said looking at him scooting over some and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry, you forgive me?" He asked and I looked at him, "No go to sleep." I said turning back over.

He flipped me back over and looked at me, "I really am sorry, I want to be back how we was, or we could be friends and I kno you think I won't remember this but I will." He said.

I looked at him for a second, "Okay I forgive you." I said and he smiled he leaned over and I jerked my head back.

"Friend." I said holding my hand out he looked at my head before sucking his teeth and leaning over kissing me.

I smiled into the kiss as he sucked on my bottom lip, he kissed down my neck and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He slid my shorts to the side as he kissed down my body and he trailed them all the way to my box.

He kissed around my thighs before he licked my box, and I moaned arching my back off the bed.

He started sucking, and licking and I couldn't take it I tried to run but he pulled me back down by my legs.

I felt a knot in my stomach and I came all over his face but he didn't stop till I came for the 3rd time.

He kissed back up my body up to my lips and sucking on my bottom lip, I was low key lost for words and sleepy.

I closed my eyes and was drifting off, I heard him chuckle, and him getting out the bed.

I heard the bathroom door open and water running and I was going in and out of sleepiness.

I could feel him wiping me when he came back in the room, I opened my eyes as he walked back into the bathroom.

He walked back in laying down and pulled me on top of him as he kissed my forehead and closed his eyes.

I just stared at him for ah while till I could feel the sleepiness taking over me and I feel asleep on his chest.

TBC....