5

Kayla Summers
8:43am

I looked at him and he looked at me and I went back to looking at Jay's phone while he looked at me.

"You can have a seat beside Heather." The teacher said and went back to what she was doing.

She raised her hand and he decided to walk over her first, "Hey Kayla, long time no see." He said.

My breathe got caught in my throat and I acted like I couldn't hear him and did what I was already doing.

"Ah bro you gotta go." Jay said looking at him while I scrolled through his phone.

He still had his arm around me, Harden looked at me then walked away towards Heather.

I could feel Jay staring a hole on the side of my face but I ignored it not really wanting him to question me right now.

"Hi." I said looking at him and he straight faced me, "Shut up." He said so hostile.

"Ion like how you being mean to me." I said and he shrugged, oh he gotta aduttide with me.

Mean ass...

Class went by and we ended up in lunch but I had to get some books from the library before I go to the cafeteria.

I went to the last shelf and was about to grab the history book but somebody had put there hand over it.

I looked at the all too familiar hand, I gasped and turned around slowly seeing Harden standing over me.

"Hey." He smiled and touched my face and I kicked him in his dick, and punched him.

"I'm not the same little girl I was back then." I said grabbing the book checking it out and running out of the bathroom.

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a stale just wanting to disappear at the moment.

All the memories came flooding back and I couldn't help but cry at them, then I heard the bathroom door open.

"Kayla!?" I heard B scream, I pulled my feet up quietly and held my breathe so they wouldn't hear me.

"Come on! People said they saw you come in here, you not slick!" Veah screamed it I stayed quiet.

I heard the bathroom door close and I waited a few minutes before breathing and putting my feet down.

Then the door busted open, "Gotcha!" Veah screamed as her and B stood over me.

"Come on baby." B said grabbing my hand and Veah helped pull me up, "Everybody's looking for you." Veah said.

I shrugged my shoulder as they tried to help me cover up that I was crying, "Come on baby what's wrong, was it Harden?" She asked.

I shook my head trying not to make them go crazy, they helped me recover and we walked out the bathroom.

I jumped seeing Jay standing outside the door, "I got it." Jay said grabbing me pulling me away.

I sighed as he pulled me to the parking lot of the school and put me in his car.

He got in turning the car on and pulling out of the parking lot, I didn't know where we were going but it was silent the whole ride.

We pulled up to McDonalds and he got me what I usually get and then he pulled off when he got the food.

He really wasn't talking to me, we pulled up to a empty parking lot and he leaned his seat back.

"What happened?" He asked when he got comfortable and looked at me, I continued eating my fries.

"Harden is Haileys dad, Hailey was conceived by rape." I said looking out the window trying not to cry.

I could feel him staring at me as I looked out the window, and countined my story.

"I was young and dumb, so I didn't say anything but hen I got pregnant so I had to say something, never told my parents who it was cause I was scared, no matter how much they questioned me about who." I said while tears ran down my face.

"Harden was my boyfriend at the time and I don't kno why I was so scared to say anything but it was too late to say something when I over came it." I said.

I wiped my tears and he grabbed my face, "It's okay, come here." He said opening his arms.

I climb across the counsel laying my head on his chest crying as he rubbed my back softly.

"It's going to be okay, he isn't gone mess with you anymore." He said and I looked at him.

"Don't do anything stupid." I said pooking at him while he looked down at me.

"I'm not chill." He said looking every where but me, "Your lying you can't even look me in the face." I said.

He smiled, "Okay i'm not." He said and I smiled looking at him in his eyes as he looked back.

He Ickes his lips and that alone just made me wanna have an lil secs in this car right now.

"Come closer to me." He said and I moved up ah little closer and he pulled my face closer to his.

I smiled at him as he leaned up as kissed me and I kissed back, his lips where so soft.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist making me smile in the kiss.

He pulled away when he slipped his tounge in, "We gotta chill mamas." He said with his arms still around my waist and my arms around his neck.

I blushed smiling at him, "Come on we gotta go get Hailey." He said and I climb back in my seat.

I was really just day dreaming about the kiss we just had, "Kayla!" I heard Jay making me snap out of my thoughts.

"You okay, been calling you for the last 10 minutes." He said and I nodded in response.

I got out seeing we were at Haileys school, I walked in the building signing her out.

I smiled as she hugged me, she really is my pride and joy no matter how she was conceived.

I put her in the back seat of Jay's car as she talked about her day at school, "Hi Jay!" She screamed and he chuckled.

"Wassup mamas." He said giving her a high five and she kapt talking about her day the whole ride to the house.

We pretended like we were listening while she talked, "Bye Jay." She said hoping out the car.

I chuckled as we got out, "I'll talk to you later." Jay said as he grabbed my waist and I smiled up at him.

"Okay." I said hugging him and he hugged me back kissing my lips and walking back to his car.

He waited for me to be all the way in the house before pulling off, I smiled walking further into the house.

"That was Jay?" My mom asked when I was walking past the kitchen, she was sipping her tea.

"Yes." I said smiling, "Who is Jay?!" I heard my dad from the living room, good ear ass.

I made the tiles face sneaking to my room and putting my stuff away walking to Haileys room.

TBC...