Intro : Neo Got My Back

××××××××××

" not everyone is perfect, we are here for one reason.. Well it's multiple but you get the point"

××××××××××

Twenty one criminals. One floor full of them as they seek out a plan. This might be the best scheme they have project and it will only work if they execute it all together as a team.

They knew being in prison will be the death of them and they can't bare to be inside of a place of torture.

Escaping is a key. Getting caught is their downfall. They need to have brains, power, strength and teamwork.

One thing is keeping them from doing so is not knowing they all have the same plan..

Well until they figured it out though.

××××××××××

CELL MATES
7 cells, 3 people each.

_

CELL 20 :
seo johnny, wong yukhei, na jaemin

JOHNNY - YUKHEI - JAEMIN

Johnny is always reading his book and being peaceful. Yukhei being the person he is, disturbs both johnny and jaemin by being loud and talkative, he is friends with the boy in cell 23. The youngest of them all remained in the corner looking out at the small window they have, imaging how was it like to be outside again. They avoided having a conversation because they don't want to be bothered.

_

CELL 21 :
moon taeil, kim jungwoo, park jisung

TAEIL - JUNGWOO - JISUNG

Unlike the other cell these ones where getting along well. Taeil being the oldest felt bad for the two who happened to be younger than he thought it would be. Taeil would normally slept in as the two boys would wake him up. Jungwoo also felt bad because the youngest among them would cry every night and wished he would get out. He was curious because the boy would usually be happy when they are together but somehow every night he would cry in his sleep. Jisung being the youngest he is tried to come over this nightmare. He would feel horrible at what he did and it made him want to die for it.

_

CELL 22 :
jung yunho, huang guanheng, zhong chenle

YUNHO - GUANHENG - CHENLE

The two chinese members quickly got to know each other, the only thing that bothers them is the oldest one. Yunho have this aura that scared the two, he would usually work out on his free time and he would stay on the cell most of the day. Guanheng and chenle were inseparable because they can both understand each other. Guanheng wouldn't understand the guards were saying so the younger would usually translate it for him.

_

CELL 23 :
chittaphon leechaiyapornkul, dong sicheng, lee minhyung

CHITTAPHON - SICHENG - MINHYUNG

These three came from different countries so they don't know how long they are locked up. Chittaphon doesn't want to be called by his name. He preferred being called ten. he came from Thailand and he would talk a bit but not that much since he isn't the type to be bubbly to new people. Sicheng came from china but he can't understand much of the language when guards talk to him, this is the reason why he can't communicate that well from his mates. He is usually help by a friend next door. Minhyung or mark came from canada, he talk english as well as korean. He is usually quiet but when he is bored he usually talk to the friend he met on the other side of the cell.

_

CELL 24 :
lee taeyong, xiao dejun, huang renjun

TAEYONG - DEJUN - RENJUN

Taeyong wouldn't talk to the two boys. His usual agenda is writting on his notebook on his free time. Sometimes he would have a conversation during lunch with some of his friends. He wouldn't care for the people he is around with unless you got to know him. Dejun or xiaojun for short. He also doesn't care with the people he is with even if one of them came from the same country as him. He would talk if he is questioned but never to start a conversation. Renjun the youngest would always get into fights and got bruises or a black eye every week. He couldn't take anylonger since he's in prison because of being an artist he is. He would be seen drawing or sketching outside under the tree or inside of the library where it is quieter.

_

CELL 25 :
nakamoto yuta, qian kun, lee donghyuck

YUTA - KUN - DONGHYUCK

The people here always get into fights. The youngest and oldest would get into a fight and they won't stop until one of them would punch the other down. Yuta is a chill person he usually lay on his corner to sleep but he can't keep his cool when there people who annoys him. Kun is the one who get in between the two. He's the one who stop the two from hitting each other but he couldn't handle the both of them. He is nice to the both and it stresses him out. Donghyuck who wanted to be called haechan, he is the youngest. On his free time he would sing every night and it echoed throughout the floor. Some would get annoyed by him which we include yuta but alot of them appreciate his voice.

_

CELL 26 :
kim doyoung, lee jeno, lui yangyang

DOYOUNG - JENO - YANGYANG

Doyoung treated the two woth him like his siblings. He would get annoyed with the both of them especially yangyang but he still cared since they are in prison on a young age. In his free time you can see him reading a book or dealing with the two. Jeno would talk to yangyang and doyoung like they have known each other, he is very kind and sweet but he can always loose his control when someone bothers him. Yangyang would be with jeno or with doyoung when. He would be on the cell when they are out, he would sleep all day and try to talk to other chinese inmates in their floor. You can see he can get bored so he tried to talk to others as his pastime.

××××××××××

_popo