Angel

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

JUNG YOONOH

"Sometimes, I’m afraid"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

Me and hendery are in our cells just vibin and chenle is out and i don't know where the fuck he is at. This is a chance for me to talk to hendery about what johnny heard. I was minding my own business and he was on his notebook just writing stuff down.

" hendery how are you doing" this is literally the first interaction with him and i would definitely say that he would be be surprised.

" this is new.. The fact that you are talking to me makes no sense at all" damn boi why do you have to be like that. I was trying to talk to you I'm not even doing anything to harm you. " smart of you to think of that.." i said to him as he smirked at me.

So he is thinking of something. If johnny was right from what he had heard then we should team up with them. I bet they are already planning on it.

" you know that we could rot in prison if we don't make a move" i spoke. It was the only way to get his attention and also to get closer with me.

" then what are you trying to imply to me?? I'm not a dumb fuck you know, if I'm thinking of the same thing as you are then the reason of you talking to me is about that am i right?" well is not a stupid ass after all.

" for someone who is younger than me you are quite the attitude " i said, he then turn to face a mirror and had a smirk on his face.

" i did not went to korea for this and now that I'm here how can you even help me.. Or may i say us.." he said. So winwin was with him then. It's fine if he added another one the only thing matter now is alliance not snitches. " well you are a prisoner there must be something that you are good at.. "

" and in return we can guarantee you and also your friends the only wish we only can think of right now.." i said. It's not a bad deal if you can say. If you do something for us then we can be the source of your freedom.

" I'm good at memorizing and also pickpockets people who be dumb enough to put their wallets into their back pockets" he did actually got here because of identity theft. We might actually need him. The question is if he is bringing his friends with him then what can they do to contribute here?

" alright.. You can join but i have one thing to say to you" i stood up from where i was and went near him.

" if you turn your back on me or the others and even the friends you are bringing with you know where you will be sent alright?" i said to him. He looked at me in the eyes and i don't sense the afraid hendery that i used to know.

" oh you won't be disappointed jaehyun.. "

We got hendery now and I'm starting to feel that we would really get out. The i really guarantee you to hendery weren't really a hundred percent sure. We actually have a deadline alright if we didn't escaped on that specific date then it's our loss and all of the things that we did will all be for nothing.

We only have one shot of this and it's better for us not to ruin it.

The night falls and itbwas time to go to bed. Usually at this hour hendery and chenle are talking to each other and i don't understand what the hell are they saying. I should have taken those foreign language class that one guy offered me but i had to decline it. I hate myself.

" lights out boys!" a guard said as the lights went off.

Being in here is a big waste of my life. If I'm not here and kept on moving forward i should have already payed back my parents by now but it literally had to ba fucked up and threw me in jail.

" i saw an angel~" that boy haechan is singing again.

It kinda makes me relax now. If there was a piano here it would be a great companiment to it.

Tomorrow is another day and now that we have hendery we better set things straight. Of course like the usually he wouldn't really be sitting with us since people might get suspicious of it and we don't want that okay.

We don't want guards, snitches and also scared ass bitches.

_popo