Limitless

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

LEE TAEYONG

"The dream that shook up my world last night
Was it a nightmare, am I still in that dream?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

It's that time where I'm going to see a person from the outside world. They allow visits here and I'm greatful that they didn't turn their backs on me. I know they won't do it and I'm sure of it.

Guards let me inside of a room and i sat on the chair with a glass panel infront of me. My secretary was on the other side as she slid a paper on the small hole. " the delivery will be announced shortly.. We haven't contacted them"

Of course i knew what she meant and read the note she gave me. I got the message before guards take suspicious of us. I may 'robbed' someone and that caused me in jail but i can escape this with the help of Z.

" thank you Z. This is nice of you" i said in a sweet and concerned way. I knew for some reason cameras are placed here that's why we have to be careful in what we do and say. " that's what friends are for.. And believe me the way here is very difficult lucky for you i am patient with these things"

At this point she's not acting up we are talking like friends now, her showing what she truly felt. She's been friends with me before she even became my secretary. She sacrificed her old job just to help me with my business, I'm really thankful for her for being my friend.

If i didn't met her in the streets that day, all of the things that she helped me wouldn't come true. She may be my secretary but she's really a true friend that deserve so much more. A secretary was just a label for jobs but truthfully i can consider her as family.

" how was my parents? Are they alright?" i asked her as she sigh deeply. I can tell something was off with it and I'm terrified that there is.

" I've talk to them about a week ago and your father has been ill for a while. Mother was fine as she was taking care of your father but I'm worried that she also might get sick" she said. My father has been sick ever since i was still young. His sickness can come and go. This time i can feel his pain.

After watching him for years i can feel what he has been though. That's why i need everything in order for him to get better. Now that I'm in jail, i can't make alot, just enough for living expenses for the both of them. Z help me save up for his operation and I'm almost there.

By the time i get out of here my father can now be sent to the hospital for treatments.

" do you have by any chance can get a little more from our supplier? I needed the money badly for father" i asked her. She manage to help me in all of my favors and i need a little more then i can repay her back after this.

" well.. I could ask them to give me a fourth of the stocks then we should have atleast half a million without any problems" she said as i agreed.

If people still think I'm a criminal and in prison because of what i did. They didn't knew the whole story.

I was accused of being a robbery of a huge company. This has all been a set up just to make me suffer. That huge company was my father's rival and he wanted us be down and make our lives miserable and in despair. That man was evil and he should be the one locked up in jail. He had power and money to take all of us and we are just starting our life as a simple as we can be.

" by the way.." i started as she looked at me.

" he's doing fine.. After being here for a while he still doesn't knew me or like recognize me" i said to her. I saw her face fell as she knew what i was talking about.

" it's a good thing that he didn't.. If he does then you should tell him. If you talk to him and he had a chance to bring the topic about it then, explain it to him.." she said. I nodded in response to her.

The moment she did the guards already signaled me to get out.

" i should really get out of here.. " i said as the door opened for me to get out.

" yeah you should " she said as i smiled at her before i leave.

The last thing Z said as i got out may sound like it was a joke to the guards as they laughed at what she said. I smirked as i looked down.

They really think that way, what innocent and ignorant people. I have always been a good person. I've always looked up to my family's principles. They thought me so much that i ended up in prison for being wrongfully accused of robbery.

Those evidence they have as all false. They aren't me and i swear they all made ut all up. They dragged johnny to the mess that made both of our lives being in hell.

Get ready for a surprise coming to your way because it's going to be big and loud.

_popo