Running 2 U

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NAKAMOTO YUTA

"I’m following you
Running to you"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

I had enough of this! Okay I'll vent out my anger in this because we, kun me and haechan, made a little promise which i think it's so fucking stupid that i didn't even thought of it first before agreeing.

So we are supposed to not fight and all for a month and then our prize was getting the fuck out of here. When i said getting out its literally that, we are going out of this hell hole and kun has the plan. I didn't exactly knew what he had planned but of course being me agreeing to it because i KNEW that it was going to work out.

But then this day i couldn't take any longer and we both aren't having it so me and haechan got into a fight AGAIN. They bought me to the room to kick and beat me up. Yeah they aren't supposed to do that but since they are the fuckin police they aren't supposed to do it. Oh they think they are all strong and powerful just wait when i got out of this prison.

They dragged me out of the room and threw me back to the cell. I looked around and haechan wasn't there. Kun was there but he was on the corner curled into a ball looking at his feet. I knew it's our fault well technically mine but i can't help it.

Anger can only destroy who i am but I'm happy to have him around though atleast he is patient enough to be with me even though i hated everyone in here.

" it's lunch time.." a guard said as he send back haechan to the cell. I saw him being bruised up more than me and i think they did him bad from what they did to me. Clearly it's unfair and from what i see that's just cruel.

He is younger than me and they should have done it just what they did to me.

I just got up and went out i knew i could have done something but my pride is still up there and it tells me to shut the fuck up. On the other hand doyoung came up to me and asked me if i was okay.

" you got beaten up again.. When will you two just get along.." he said.

I don't know what to answer him so i just ignored.

We are now in the cafeteria and i was poking my food because it looked disgusting and i wanted to puke.

" you should eat why aren't you eating?? "so doyoung is getting concerned. I know he is the only one who gets me but sometimes it gets pretty annoying to be honest. I have no one so I'm sticking up to him for just my sake.

" I'm not that really hungry and might as well think about my death and my family.." just random words that came out of my mouth but those are words that I've been thinking about recently. I just wanna die now.

Like who knows when will i even get out but then i realize what will happen to my family. How will they live without me..

I went out of the cafeteria as i was done eating. While i was walking on another hallway there was a group of people talking. I hid on the walls and peak into it. I saw unfamiliar men and i knew they weren't in our floor, they talk a bit loud so i can definitely hear what they are saying.

" there's been rumors that someone is escaping here" the tall man said. Rumors? I haven't heard any of that to be honest.

" so what are we going to do about it- ah!" the guy slapped his head and he quickly felt the pain.

" what are you a dumbass?? We are going with him and I'm going to make sure we are escaping this prison.." the three of them walked to the other end and i quickly walked back to the cells.

Damn i didn't knew that there are people trying to escape here, it's impossible since there are alot of guards standing by and all of them are very brutal once they come at you.

I grabbed a water bottle and went out to the courtyard. There are bunch of people here right now and i wanted to work out atleast in peace.

I went to the pull up bars as a few people on my floor joined on the so called but dirty ass gym I'm at.

Well it's not the first time i saw them here so i don't care about them. A few minutes have passed as two guys came infront of me looking at what i was doing. I came down and look at the both of them as one of them smirked.

I don't want to fight and looked like these guys are sending some with those dirty looks.

" what are you looking at drug dealer??"

so i happen to have online classes earlier than expected yikes..

_popo