Trigger The Fever

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ZHONG CHENLE

"On top of this dazzling ground
Strongly take one more step
Dream on trigger the fever"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

" chenle!" a voice from the other side of the hallway called. I looked back to see who it was and i saw a running renjun behind.

Hold on! Renjun?! At first he didn't even try to talk to me and the others now he just called my name. I bet he is going to talk to me about how i am annoying to him. Please don't..

" can i talk to you for a second?" interesting. Since when this guy wanted to talk about something to me.

I mean why me though? Like he never been nice at all and far as i know he ignored all of us.

" yeah-"

" wait hold on.. Why am i talking to you- you know what nevermind.. " then he dashed off again leaving me clueless on the hallway. Wtf?

Okay then asshole if you wanna do it that way then fine don't you ever talk to me if you are going to be an ass. Hmp.

I walked to the cells as i saw hendery hyung inside. The other hyung is not here so it doesn't made me tensed then usual. I had a little fear from him, i don't know why but i just felt that way. I sat down across hendery and he was writing on a paper.

" what are you writing??" i asked him.

" hmm? Just a note for myself.." he can write?

It is a boring day and there is nothing else to do than to sit and do nothing. While i was on the floor i do remember what happened earlier.

The encounter with renjun was strange then hendery is also acting weird. Everyone in this prison is weird and i cant stand it anymore.

It's not like i don't want them especially winwin and hendery but ever since that one specific day they all started to become weird and i didn't even know what the hell was going on. Am i a freak but i can feel that they are hiding something.

I have been feeling this since the day i suspected them acting up weird. Especially hendery since most of the time he would go out and leave me alone or he would be alone in the cell witjout even talking to me or even the others.

I have been inspecting others since the past few weeks and believe me they are all being fishy and i just can't pin point out what they have been keeping.

Well i guess it's for me to find out and hendery to spill.

The next day we are in the cafeteria eating as usual when hendery is talking to winwin right infront of me. Well i can use this chance when they are alone together to make sure that no one else would listen to what i am about to say to them.

" hey chenle" i looked on my right and i saw renjun staring at me. No not this again, if this guy is going to make me feel what i had felt yesterday then I'm not going to speak to him ever again because that's just embarrassing for me not just him.

" yeah?" i answered him. I have never felt so nervous about a casual conversation which he is clearly vibing into but also i can't help but to think what the hell is he talking to me and we aren't even that close to begin with.

" can i talk to you later.. I just think that we should to do it.."

What the f-

Okay now. He thinks that we should do it? What do you mean that we should do it. Do you mean the talk or something else because if it's something else i would refuse to even come closer to you because he is being weird and i don't know what to feel and say about that right.

" i mean we should talk.."

Better to clarify it instead of giving me wrong ideas and making me feel weird since you can be weird by being with a weird person and i am using weird all the time now. Wow my vocabulary is surreal i think i need to work on different words but at the same time who has the time for that obviously not me.

" okay?" it's the best that i can do alright. I mean it's a decent reply.

" okay I'll see you later" he said then turn back to his plate.

This has been the most intriguing moments in my life and i can't wait to see what comes next to this horrid life i had.

I'M ALIVE!!

so i have been gone for the past two months and this is the first update ever since that day and i just wanted to say I'm sorry.

for the past two months have been stressful especially i just had a WHOLE month of online classes. Right now I'm on a break and will resume on this month.

Isn't that exciting. Yay.

So since our government is being a b*tch and kept on doing sh*ts might as well be back right for the sake of peace of mind since clearly the people working for my county doesn't have one. The mind i would say.

But anyways stay safe everyone and enjoy reading!!

_popo