New heroes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

CHITTAPHON LEECHAIYAPORNKUL

" we the new heroes"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

Hearing those words from those two was giving me a breakdown.

They may also been broken but they act tough on the outside which what we see everyday. I may be able to change my mind about the path i will chose. I will trust them on it.

Going back to my room i bumped into someone making my forehead collide with the other person.

" I'm so sorry.." he said. I looked up and saw renjun holding his head.

" yeah.. Sorry, please excuse me.." i said as i walked pass him. As i got back to my room kun was still sleeping and I'm glad the noise i created earlier didn't took effect on him.

Yeah i accidentally fell from the bunk bed and it made my back ache. That's why i went out for a minute to get something that could help but i just ended uo with nothing but another bruise. How amazing am i.

" you know that you could have just asked for help instead of going out right?" kun said. Shit and i thought he was asleep.

" yeah no kidding i thought you are sleeping and made me think it would be a waste of time yo wake you up." i said.

He got up from his bed and went near the table. There was a box there for medicine and supplies needed for an emergency. Since when that box is there? Am i blind or what?

" i got confused when you went out of the room when there's literally a first aid kit in here.. And you didn't even bring ice" he said. Ohh so that's what i was supposed to get.

" sorry but i got caught up on a emotional rollercoaster there for a while and forgot to get what i have to get" i said. He just sighed as he reached out for the door.

" I'll be right back" he said. Welp he is going to get ice and I'm fine with that.

The next day i woke up and got out of the bed. I looked around and i didn't saw kun in his bed. Maybe he went out already. He didn't even bother to wake me up huh. As i went out winwin and hendery is there.

We are staring at each other for about a minute because there is this awkward tension between the three of us that when someone walked away it would look rude to the others. Then a voice saved the three of us from being awkward, it was chenle.

" hey!! Wait for me! Oh hi ten hyung!" he said as i smiled at him a little.

" what are you guys standing here let's go already!" he said. I may not know them genuinely because it's been like a few days since we are here.

As we got to the kitchen there are some of the guys who are already eating and some are waiting or chatting. I saw kun and he was there helping the girl with the cooking.

" wow! I never imagine that kun can cook" jungwoo said as kun flipped the pancake over.

I noticed that the four horsemen aren't here and also mark, yuta and haechan. I don't know why but lucas is here and he was busy eating those pancakes that kun hyung served him. I believe that his second already.

" we are back!!" a voice coming from the entrace said. Soon two people came in and it was those two boys that are always with Z.

" yay you two are back! Did you guys cause trouble or ran into trouble?" Z was basically concerned for the two boys as they are embarrassed by the actions coming from the older one.

" Chill sis! We are fine and of course we didn't do anything. We aren't like that" one of the boy said. This is the first time i heard him talk or was ut the second time?

" Z is like the mother of those two.. She looks so cool" i heard jisung said as he was looking at the three who are busy talking to each other.

I get that some of the guys here lacks the attention of a parent. I mean I'm not trying to prove anything but it's just a hunch so no bigge.

" so jisung what will you choose?" kun asked as jisung think thoroughly.

" hmmm.. Just wait for it tonight hyung"

i added sungchan and shotaro here because they are now part of NCT but i still haven't get to know much of their personalities but i guess shotaro is a soft babie and sungchan might ended up like jungwoo with a little side of haechan. It's just a guess idk but anyways thank you for reading!! ✨
_popo