Joy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NA JAEMIN

"Joy! Joy to the world"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-
( i know that jaemin did not feature in this song since he was on a hiatus but i just had to plug him in this one tnx)

If being quiet can gain me money i would be a millionaire right now. If looking dumb can bring me money i would be a billionaire. If listening to people  and pretending to not care would gain me money then i would have fucking trillions of money.

Being in this character is enough for me to be alive while most people would not care about me.

The fact that i gave false information to people and try to manipulate them is my form of living and by that I'm trying to stay alive. It's not a lifestyle but i do enjoy it sometimes until i get caught.

Do they think people like me are dumb enough to not know what they are doing. I could sell them to the police if i have to but i think that would take the fun out right?

Yeah i know they are planning to escape and also i do know that they have a spy among the floor. I didn't have the time to know who the spy was but i have a my eyes on one particular person. Wanna know my reasons?

Well first of all he is being obvious. The moment he looked i can tell he is one. Second he always tell us useless questions and when that heppens it is usually when something is bothering him or he is too active to the point i can tell that there is something going on with him. Third not that the people on my floor are all weird but i guess it is only smart to pick him to be the spy. Since he is a genius himself.

You might think i don't know any motives that these people are doing but i can see right through them.

Just like i said the last time i could sell them out but i think i would be smart to play along with them although i do not approve the plan they have since it is too risky and they haven't done much for it ever since they started to recruit others and asking them to join.

But who knows i don't know the full plan and they didn't even bother to sign me up, like i am genius and i knew what has happening even before the news broke out. It's the power of being silent.

" what are you looking at punk?!" i was looking somewhere that i didn't knew that i was looking at this guy. Oh my god not again.

" sorry.." i said as i stood up from my seat as i was walking away the guy pulled my arm and faced him. He was about to throw a punch at me but i ducked and kicked him in the leg.

He fell down and cried like a wimp.

" what a softie for a big guy.." i said as i take my leave. If you are wondering where i am i was at the library and taking my time to read books. I rarely go out of the cell but this time i had the energy to go out since the spy is on the move.

Yes i do like to follow people but sometimes to tired to do so.

Walking down the hallway i saw two people talking. Although they didn't see me i went behind the wall and tried to listen to their conversation.

" you want to know what are they planning"

" if you are going to tell me just tell me alright you don't have to do this.. Its embarrassing" i almost laughed at that statement and i don't even know why i do find that funny.

" alright geez.."

After listening to their conversation i realize that those two are two Chinese inmates in our floor. Although i do not see them interact before and it got me curious how they quickly manage to get along because from what i know they barely talk.

I heard them walk away and i peak to see if they are a bit far when suddenlu someone touched my shoulder. I looked at that person and he was wondering what i am doing.

" what are you doing?" he asked. I knew i was acting a bit suspicious but i tried to remain calm as possible.

" a guy was after me and I'm trying to hide from him" i answered calmly as he remived his hand on my shoulder.

" why don't you just fight back at him.. You know it's a way to live right?" i didn't answer him as i looked at him straight in the eye.

" what? Why are you looking like that?" he became tensed as i sensed that he knew what are my intentions.

I quickly changed my way towards him as i gave me a faint smiled before turning my back at him. I should not act like i knew everything and not only towards him but to everyone.

Now that i knew what is the plan and who are going to execute the escape i can finally think of a way to be a part of it.

In fact i made up my mind.

Why the hell is this happening to me first i can't write now i can't draw.. F-
_popo