Dream In A Dream

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

CHITTAPHON LEECHAIYAPORNKUL

"I'm staying up
I don't wanna come
Down from your love
We'll get lost together
Let me flow"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

From your love. We are born to live and please one another. From being a guy with no one turned into someone you can love.

I am a man full of emotions not really a common trait of a male species but there are people who are expressive into what they are feeling. I am calm in the sense i would not dare to fight you even if you keep pushing it.

I am a man of peace in this gruesome world that we are living in humans evolved from being the worse of its kind. Killing its own species and doing things that we shouldn't even do.

I am smart and you can't argue with that. From the land of the free, Thailand, my homeland where i grew up I'm so sorry that you have to have me as being an example of foreigners being locked up in another country.

Now if you think that i am that type of person who keeps on bragging about himself and then ended up being a hypocrite and fell into his own words because of how stupid he is. Well damn right you are.

That's im all about being a cheeky person and trying to persuade people from believing what i can do even in reality that's all bullshit.

Which means I'm admitting it that I'm really guilty committing bribery as my way here in prison. Can you tell that i am lying right?

Yeah. no not really. OKAY I AM A CONFUSING MAN ALRIGHT. but atleast I'm not those who had a really bad to get in prison I'm just brutally honest.

" you aren't much of a talker.." a guy beside me said. I smirled as a sign he is had no idea what he was talking about.

It's lunch now and I'm at the usual table with people. As this guy was really going to ask me the most obvious question that i got ever since I'm here. Yeah i am quiet for now but you really test me i can spat alot and talk about how you are such a dumbass even i done know who the hell you are.

" i don't think he wants to talk lucas" mark said. Mark has been my cell mate and i haven't talk to him that much. It's because he is always talking to the lucas guy who just asked me of how being quiet i am and also i don't talk to people who aren't business with me.

I'm a serious man and i take things seriously.

" yes thank you weird kid so please leave me alone" i said to them as i stood up from the table and went to the end of it.

" you know there are actually a planet where aliens exist right?" a question asked by a really familiar voice. If I'm not mistaken i knew mark and lucas are right behind me.

" yeah it's earth right" lucas said.

Okay if someone who's a geek in here and they mentioned that i bet they would prove that aliens have been here with us and not in their planet or space. I would rather see flat earthers battle with a round earther and see who will win.

As i was walking to my cell someone just pulled me to another cell room at the back. I didn't knew i was this popular to be grabbed my someone.

" who are you?" what another interrogation. I already had one when i got here and now after being here this is the right time to do thid to me.

" if i turn the question around and ask who you are I'm going to tell my name so what" i said.

I don't tell my name for others if they tell their I'll tell mine it's like we switched names or something. Does that makes sense?

" moon taeil" well that was easy.

" ten that's what they called me" as you can see my name is long and to avoid people making mistakes or even take advatage of it to make fun of me i use a nickname that similar to my real one.

" alright ten.." he said. So now what? You just asked me for my name and then you think we are now friends and all that shit. Yeah no thanks.

" what do you actually want and why did you bring me here.. If you are going to sell me drugs then no i won't do it i don't do weed" i can say that he looked so done with me. I can hear him mentally facepalmed himself as i just said that. Well things like this is usually like that or he is going to beat me up but i doubted it since he looked a softie and small too.

Well I'm also small buy he is definitely shorter than me by centimeters.

" i know what you have gone through ten.. I did some research and i think it would be nice to have you around" lol if this is a prison gang then no thanks too.

" i don't want to be in a gang for fucks sak-" i knew he was gaoing to explode soon as my inner ten is coming out nad being a human that i am. Now to think of what lucas and mark said am i a human?

" no we are not a gang.." he is loudly whispering because there are now people coming. He noticed that and he looked at me before the voices got louder.

" I'll talk to you when you are in the right mind" he said as he left the cell. I was on the right mind and that guy really don't know who the hell i was so he was just really confuse.

It's a test for me doing that so i know who to trust and who i don't. It's not the first time I've done this and it's will be certainly not the last.

I went back to my cell and i saw winwin and mark inside. I'm always the first one to be bacm and they are a bit surprised that I'm not.

" people here are so weird" i said to myself as a reminder.

" yeah tell me about it" mark said. Oh now who talked..

I really had fun writing ten's chapter like i can put random words and still call it a day

_popo