Whiplash

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

JUNG YOONOH

"Rather than your sweet words
I need you to be honest
Shorty give me whip-whiplash"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

" we are clear.." i said. We walked through the hallway as there few people are here. In a few meters we will reach the office and finally get those keys. I got winwin on lookout and yangyang with me.

We convinced him enough to be with us and he is also like past few people who we picked to joined have a request. We don't blame him for making those decisions but hopefully he manage to fulfill everything we said to him and also the agreement he promised.

If only we are in a proper place to sign contracts we already did but this is prison baby.

" just unlock the door so we can get over this" i said as we arrived at the office.

Yangyang opened the door with his pick pocketing skill and we are now inside of the office. Me and him started to find those spare keys that the guards have. Hansol said that those keys aren't used by any of the guards and only for emergencies, this is an emergency so it's not stealing actually.

" where did he said the keys where??" i asked as yangyang looked around.

" i remember him saying on the frame?" he said as i looked on the walls. There was one frame standing and it was in the back of the chair. I went near it removed the frame. There was bunch of keys hanging from the hooks and each one is bundled by floors and sections. We grabbed ours as it was labeled there and placed back the frame.

" that was easy enough.." yangyang said as we walked back to the door leaving it locked. We saw winwin and he was waiting for us.

" come on there was a guard coming but thank God ten came in and talked to distract" winwin said.

" he is helpful after all" i said. We walked our way to the hallway with the keys in my pockets. There are alot of guards passing by right now and I'm glad we are fone with the job.

As we passed by the courtyard we saw some of the guys in the field with bunch of men infront of them. I stopped my tracks as i looked at it.

" what's going on?" winwin asked as they looked at what i was looking.

Taeyong and Johnny are there along with doyoung, the small Chinese dude and the troublesome dude, aka yuta. I didn't know what is going on but i can sense that there's something going on.

" so drug dealer.. Can you get me some steroids or maybe some cocaine.. I need to take a hit before i can head to the gym" a muscular man said. Man who would need drugs when going to the gym. That's fucked up.

" sorry dude I'm not the right drug dealer for that you can get those at the dollar store if you want i heard they have the best crack for your broke ass" yuta spat back as he turn his back on the guy. He was heading back to the building but another guy grabbed his shoulder and turn him around to a punch in the face.

That knocked him out but he came into senses quickly.

" what the hell man!" johnny came into the scene as doyoung came to the yuta guy.

" can you stay out of this?!" the man said as the dark aura surrounds yuta.

As the things was about to get so serious the guards came in and took yuta away. They took hin even though he was the one who was injured.

" wait why are they taking him? That man was the one who started this" yangyang said.

" this is prison kid.. We will never be treated fairly"

That passed by as the day becomes night. I gave taeyong the other keys as i kept the one for my cell. I know for sure that he will gave the others theirs so might as well get mine.

" hendery would you rather have a hundred chicken sized zombies or a hundred human chickens??" chenle asked his hyung. I actually don't know what they are talking about as both of them are talking to their own native language but i guess they are playing a game of some sort.

" i don't know? And that's a weird question " hendery said.

Okay that's enough and it's time for me to fall asleep. It's been a long day and i knew for a fact that tomorrow is another day for us especially for the others. We got the first job and its was alot easier than expected but tomorrow will be much more of a challenge since we don't get a heads up for it.

Let's hope for the best okay.

what do you think of the story so far??
_popo