Go

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NA JAEMIN

"Why are you in despair?
T

his is the future you ruined yourself"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
-

I knew it. I had that feeling that someone is really trying to sabotage the plan and that happened to be one in our group. Jisung felt betrayed by his own hyung and jeno couldn't believe that happened. Well we couldn't blame haechan for accepting it when we didn't even told him about it. 

"hey jaemin hyuck isn't going with us?"  jeno asked as we saw him still sleeping on his cell. I just stared at him and ignored jeno's question. I really don't know what to tell him because I really don't know.

As the first batch got out johnny made sure it's safe before we got our turn.

" hey guys.. where are you going?" a voice was heard. we look around and saw hyuck standing behind the bars holding it with both of his hands. I saw Jisung about to walk towards him, I was about to stop him but taeyong beat me into it. " just let me talk to him.." he said.

" so now that you are awake.. what do you think we are doing?" taeyong asked.

" well from the looks of it you are eascaping.." hyuck answered. he looked at us before turning back to taeyong. They are now both talking  silently so we can't really hear that much.

" i think we should go now.." johnny said as he grabbed the things we need before heading out when suddenly we heard a sound coming from taeyong and hyuck. we look back and saw taeyong holding hyuck by the collar.

" you take that back.." taeyong said as he was already looking at hyuck furiously. 

" what's going on??" we heard another voice coming from the cell, must be one of hyuck's cellmates. "back off yuta.. or else I would report you too" wait report? 

" can you shut up hyuck.. it looked like they are escaping and kun hyung is one with them" I looked at kun and he isn't even looking at the two cellmates he left. " of course he did because he found out and kept it a secret.. what about you.. can you even shut your mouth and just go with our deal instead of rotting in this cell forever"

"wait can I go.. i would do anything" yuta said as he went closer to taeyong. jaehyun came closer to the both of them as johnny signaled us to move forward and let them deal with him. I took one last look at hyuck before i got out with Johnny and Lucas.

Do I regret leaving him? No. But am I happy he is here with us? I'm cool with it. I don't hate him and I also don't like him, I don't consider him as a friend or a foe but I see him as an Acquaintance.  I don't like making friends that's why I convinced taeyong himself to let me join. The only ones I trust here are Johnny and Taeyong, the others are still in the process but believe me their trust are nothing compared to the both of them.

It's been a day since we've escaped and I'm starting to feel hungry. the truck stopped as the door open widely as the two guys opened it for us. we all went down and I look around the place, we are surrounded by trees and in front of the truck was a old mansion that plants and vines starting to crawl to it. this is the first time I smelled fresh air and it was nice. soon after we got inside of the place and it was bigger as expected. 

" Taeyong you told me that there are going to be atleast fifteen people heresince the last time talk.. this is not fifteen" the girl pointed at us as taeyong just scratch his head looking like he doesn't care or he cannot recall that event.

" whatever.. im going to my office.. you don't know how much I wanted to take a long bath after this" taeyong said as the girl was speechless by his words. " WHAT THE FUCK TAEYONG" she then went after him.

" well I guess we have to deal with this.." Johnny said to jaehyun as jaehyun walked away. " no way.. I'm going to work on things you know that I need to arrange things so that we can get these people jobs right?" johnny sighed as taeil went towards him.

" I'll help you.." he said 

"great atleast you have some sympathy unlike those two idiots.." he must be talking about jaehyun and taeyong. I looked at jisung who was near jeno and haechan who is still tied up. They aren't talking to each other but i guess its an instinct for them to be close all the time since mostly they do the talking before.

" so now follow me if you want to live.."

two chapters in one day.. Im grinding today B)

_popo