Yestoday

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

WONG YUKHEI

"But the cost of the fade I've got quickly to shade
Ever quickly to hate burning like a serenade
Burning like my hurricanes
When you said it was wrong
Even if there is a right"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

Jaemin and Mark are with me and rethinking what taeyong explained to us.

I don't know whether we should join or not but i was worried about what could happen in the future if i chose this path. For i know Mark already made up his mind as he told us earlier that he would be staying. I asked what is his reason for it and he said it was the right thing to do.

He did not talked to me after that and now he is sitting on the chair while his hands are on his head.

Jaemin on the other hand did not gave a response, i don't really know what he was thinking but i bet he already made up his mind also.

While on the otherhand, i was still confused. I knew i will be having a hard time if i go out to these doors and i couldn't possibly go back to my country as i am still a criminal. I guess i have nowhere to go besides here..

The door opened revealing jungwoo, i walked near him as he looked at me.

" are you going to stay?" i asked.

" i don't know.. Maybe not.." wow coming from jungwoo, i thought he would stay just like the rest of them but i guess he has a different agenda in mind.

" oh..." i said.

We are expected to give out our answer by tomorrow so we still have one night to think aboyt this thoroughly. This mansion of taeyong provided us food and a place to stay for the night and it was surprisingly neat. Although we have to share rooms which i ended up with Mark. It is a good thing though.

" who would have thought that taeyong is that kind of person.." mark said. I was fixing my bed and he suddenly spoke.

" yeah.. He is nice and at the same time he is rude. Don't know if i want to work with a person with that kind of attitude.." i said to him. I'm only stating my own opinion okay.

" well yeah he is kinda rude but i don't see he is a bad person you know.." he said.

" how can you tell??" i sat down on the bed as mark climbed up the stairs into the bunk bed.

" well he did not kill anyone and leave the others behind. also the fact that he gave us a day for us to decide on our whether we join or leave him. Also he gave us food man and it was good enough for me to actually trust him.." he said.

" i know that people think of the both of us as obnoxious and childish but we can't simply judge other people based on the outside.. We are criminals that's a fact but do you think we deserve to live like that forever? " i never thought of mark talking to me like this.

" i don't know dude.. I'm still contemplating.. " i said to him.

" whatever just chose what you wanted and i hope you won't regret it" he turn off the light beside him as i faced the wall.

I really don't know what to choose right now. I might regret if i walked outside tomorrow, or regret being inside.

What would i really chose take the risk or be on my own that leads to mystery.

I tuck myself with the blanket and closed my eyes. I'll sleep this though I'm sure tomorrow i can have my answer to this dilemma.

" lucas!!" i was woken up by the sound of Mark's voice. I rubbed my eyes as i sat down on the bed. What was going on?

" what is it mark?? It's still dark out why did you wake me up.." i said.

" nothing.. I just heard something that woke me up. I was curious but i know this will be risky if i went out alone.." you've got to be kidding me.

" it will be fine mark.. It might only be someone who happens to be awake right now.. "i said.

" yeah but i heard talking and it was longer than i expected.. " he said. Dude just go back to sleep.

" and you wanted to find it out? Please mark you found out that me and johnny are talking in the middle of night last time it must be just like that again.. " i said to him.

" yeah but-" i placed my finger in his lip to shut him and went back to sleep.

" fine.. I might be like that again.. " he said. I heard him got up to his bed and a sigh coming from him.

If it's important i might as well go and check it out but knowing the other guys it might be some random dudes who they think they are having a sleepover at some friends place and thought it would be funny to prank their other friends.

I don't get fooled that easily.

Should i study or nahpw? Why would i even ask if the obvious answer is nahpw >:)
*Don't do this kids!!*
_popo