Wake Up

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

MOON TAEIL

"The noise that shakes you up, all of it
It’s an illusion that’ll go away when you open your eyes"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

They served us soup on a warm day and I'm looking forward to what dessert they will have if not I'm totally going to punch the wall later. It's like hell here for some reason and it got worse because it's so much hot now.

" i hated here.." taeyong spoke as he moved his tray away.

I gave up eating because i cant do it. It's too hot and the room burns me inside. Johnny and jaehyun also gave up as both of them placed the trays aside. This is the worst lunch that we are given. For the years I've been here this is the second worst. The mystery meatloaf was the first one and i don't wanna talk about what happened to that.

" i heard those foreign Chinese talking earlier.." johnny spoke as we all move closer to him. Since when did johnny learned how to speak Chinese.

" what about it?" jaehyun asked as johnny looked at the table where they all sat. " they are planning on something.. And i think they needed us" he said.

How is he so sure that they are planning the same thing as us. I personally think that they are innocent and don't know how this prison works here. Each prison has different systems and we are so unlucky to get the most difficult place we are placed in.

" they needed man power and someone who has been here for a long time" he continued.

" okay let me ask you this first.. Since when did you learn how to speak Chinese?" taeyong asked. I was about to ask him that. Trust me taeyong was the first one to open this topic about escaping but sometimes i wonder about him. He is too pure to be in prison sometimes.

" taeyong.. I love you but this is not the right time okay" jaehyun said. You're right jaehyun this is not the time for saying i love you to him. Wait what.

" okay?" johnny said. This is really confusing and we are suppose to be serious right now.

" now how are we going to address them now? I bet only a few of them are discussing it since they aren't that close to each other" i said. I was observing them and only few of them interact with each other.

I can say that sicheng and hendery are close and also chenle. Jaehyun has been telling me that hendery and chenle are close and they are talking to the sicheng guy. The others clearly have no idea and chenle is innocent and pure.

" only sicheng and hendery are talking" jaehyun spoke.

" then we talk to them.." taeyong said as we all look at each other. We are being serious about this plan and we are going to do it whatever happens.

" if we joined alliance then we can have a higher chance of getting out.. We have to be careful though the snitch attitude are growing these days" taeyong said. If we picked the wrong guy we can get caught and our plan would definitely failed and we would suffer alot more than in our current situation.

This is terrifying and at the same time exciting. It's like playing those escape games but the only thing that's making this hard is because it's real and our life is at risk.

" i can ask them if you want.. I think Hendery is a chill person. The two are basically afraid of me.. I think" jaehyun said. That's expected from him since he has an intimidating look. ( wHo mEsS WiTh mY dAuGhTeR?! Jk)

" okay.. You must do this with him privately for to be safe" taeyong looked at him as jaehyun nooded.

" i already have contact with my secretary about this and of course we need some help from the outside world" taeyong said. He may be a robber but he has alot of connections and help from people. Taeyong is a business man and him and johnny are became partners when they entered here. They both came here at the same time and probably the longest ones staying here.

" you mean.. " johnny said.  Taeyong nooded as the guards blew their whistles.

It's time to get out. I stood up and grab my tray with me and placed it in the pantry. I was walking back to the room because I'm currently finishing a book i borrowed in the library when suddenly i bumped into a guy.

" sorry" he said as he continued his way. He was the only thai guy in our floor and he was making his way to the library.

I found him very interesting as he knew korean and also alot of different languages. I saw him once outside and he was stretching alone when there aren't people out and he was really flexible. He might have alot of talents and I'm sure we would definitely need him at some point.

Going back to the cell i lay down on the floor as i don't have anyone with me here. I'm with a young boy named jisung and he is very pure and innocent. I don't get why he is here, he doesn't deserve this. I felt bad to the boy and as well as jungwoo.

When they got here they are sensitive and almost cried every night. Jungwoo always stayed positive and kept comforting the younger as jisung on the other hand. He is mad. The first time he got here he punched a wall that made him bleed.

We stopped him before he would hurt himself even more and thank God that he is fine now.

If we can be sure of the success in this plan i might as well make them come with me. They can be free from this hell life.

_popo