Fire Truck

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NAKAMOTO YUTA

"Just hold up
If you keep pushing, you’ll get hurt, get higher"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

How do i even start. I am just a regular dude who came home one day and got arrested for making a living. I'm just a poor boy how can i help my family to get out in poverty, so obviously, i need a job but i have no experience in working then one time a guy wanted me to hire me.

I agreed to him and i made cash instantly. My job was distributing drugs. No i don't use them, i can absorb it sometimes but i try my best not to get hooked on it so i can get out of it safely. I have a plan on stopping when i earned a lot of money but It didn't work the way i wanted that's why i am here in jail.

Because of poverty i am here. I don't blame anyone why i am not educated enough, why i don't finished my highschool. I wanted to finish it but my parents can't afford my education especially when i have two more siblings younger than me.

" can you guys get along.. This is really tiring me out" kun said. I didn't know being in jail would stress me more than being a with my family. As you can see, me and that haechan guy, we don't click in well. He is annoying as fuck and he felt the same with me. He is just like those kids who thinks they knew more and has that power. He doesn't know what the real world is.

" yeah as if.." i said. I stood up from my seat as i went to my corner. I tried to sleep it away since i knew this would be the only solution to my fucking problem. Kun was kind enough to stop us and the kid was so stubborn as hell that he wanted to fight me.

He really hold a grudge at me and i feel the same way.

In the middle of night i woke up. Yeah i always do that ever since i was locked up. It's pretty weird but guards leave at this hour so even if there's trouble we don't have anyone to deal with. They do change shifts but they came for like two hours after the last guard leave.

I think that was so dumb because what if something happens here. That timeslot was so long that we have alot of time to do something stupid. They left their pose in every level but they guards outside are still on duty. They are awake twenty-four seven.

I would look at them through the small window we have and they would just stand there and chill. They would patrol the area sometimes and flash their lights on the small windows we have. I hide when they do that. They all knew that we are alk asleep so when they caught one of us being awake like the habit that formed into me.

They would send guards to stay in our level. I wouldn't take the risk and do that, I'm sick of seeing guards. I was planning on escaping for like two years now.

I missed my parents and my siblings so much. They are waiting for me to come back and i told them that I'll be back. They are back in my hometown japan and they didn't knew i got arrested. The people who hired me are giving them my compensate money that my family didn't knew about. They have no idea what i do for a living and only knew i am in korea working as a fucking assistant.

I saw kun woke up from his bed as he looked at me. He was still half asleep and i could tell. He looked at haechan who was shivering from the cold. He placed a blanket over him and i shook my head at how unbelievable he is.

" you felt bad for that brat?" i said. I moved to my place as he positiones haechan in a comfortable way. " he's so young to be in jail yuta.. He should be in college by now" he said. Yeah i didn't even graduated highschool for this shit.

I went back to my position and lay on my back while looking at the ceiling above. Sometimes i wonder what would it be if i continue with my life even i don't have anything with me. You know living that simple life.

" from the looks of it he didn't even have a dream.." i said as my back was facing the both of them. I don't care of how young you are or how old you have been in here as long as you are in prison, you are one of us and you can't change my mind.

" everyone has a dream yuta.. You can't judge a person by looking at what he was on the outside" he added. I looked back at him as he went back to sleep. What a pathetic life i had.

Not everyone has a dream. They have blank ideas that doesn't have any clue on what he/she wants in life. Those people are confused and scared on what will happen to them in the future. I'm not saying that I'm one of those people but i did came from that thinking not long ago.

I wish for freedom now. That was the first dream that came to me.

The feeling of being out in this prison and seeing my family. I missed all of them and i always blame myself for the trouble i created. Fuck society, fuck for being so poor and fuck me.

_popo