Boss

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

KIM JUNGWOO

"Just give it give it give it
However you feel
A little closer closer closer
Trust me and come to me"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

"CAN YOU RUN ANY FASTER?!" I am out of breath as I was running away like these guys are. The loud alarm was making my ears pop out as guards were behind our tails. For a split second we are about to sleep then right now we are running for our lives. 

I did not know what was going on to be honest as all I could thing of was running for my goddam life just like the others. Taeil was the one who dragged me and Jisung last minute for this 'plan' that I though he was joking about it the second we step foot outside, but before all of that happened we ran into trouble and we almost got caught.

"hyung where are we going?? you know what we are doing right now can kill us right??" jisung whispered as taeil was looking left and right at the hallway. 

" just be quiet, they are supposed to be here and they are taking so long to come here.."  Taeil kept on checking as me and Jisung just sat down on the floor confused of what is happening. This is the first time we sad hyung this serious and the fact we broke the rules means that we are going to get trouble again. This is not the first time taeil hyung done this types of 'plans' , there was one night he would sneek out and told us to cover for hims when a guard was inspecting the floors. There are few people from our floor that would go with him and we just thought they were his friends. so we just went with it.

"hey taeil!" someone called from behind as we saw that tall guy from our floor with lucas and that quiet kid with him. I looked at Lucas who was calm about the whole thing and that quiet guy who looked like he just woke up from a nap.

" oh thank God you are here, what is taking taeyong and jaehyun that long?  and where the hell are the others??" others? there are more people going with us? and hello where are we going anyways, I swear if this is some type of hide and seek I would come out because we have been waiting here for thirty minutes already.

" Yeah I saw two groups on the way here I bet taeyong and jaehyun are the ones going behind.. there might be some of us not going considering we did not talked to them or taeyong just didn't approve of it" again i don't know what was going on and right now I don't bother asking  why are we doing this.

"I see the others we better get going.." Johnny said as we move forward. We reached into the garbage disposal room, we stopped for a moment and johnny looked at taeil  as if they are waiting for something. "im here.." a guy came with three people with him, we are in a hurry so i did not saw who it was. moments later he opened the door and we are able to go inside the room. 

"oh Shi- it smells here.. and we are expected to wait here for the others.. oh man.."  i looked at the guy and it was who i believe yangyang. He is with doyoung and jeno and a guy with the two dudes who are always fighting.

" cmon we should leave before they got here so we can move faster" taeil said. We quickly moved into the the hallway but as soon we are halfway through the door banged loudly enough for all of us to hear. We all turn our heads to see what it is and we saw taeyong with a boy in his back.

" what the hell was that?!" johnny said as people began to enter. Is this a party or what because there  are way too many people.

" sorry had to knock out this dude.. I'll explain later" he said as johnny nodded. We all went to the outside gate and we all ran to the fence where a girl was waiting.

" took you long enough.." the girl said as she snipped the wires from the fence. " just hurry up it will be minutes until the guards will no-"

" HALT!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!" a light shines upon us as two more people came from the other side. The sound of the alarm rang as lights from multiple angles of the vicinity are glowing.

" you are too slow for this!! " the guy said as the other was on the phone or something.

" if you would help me, we would be done right now.. " the girl said.

" Z we don't have time right now!!" jaehyun said as the girl cut the last wire off. We quickly moved to the fence as we ran towards the truck.

" just a little more!!" the ones who reached the truck first went inside. I soon got in together with Jisung, the last one to hop on was taeyong as he shut the door down. We are all panting and out of breath as i tried to focus what just happened.

" so we are all free.. " i couldn't look at who said that but i agree to his statement.

I'm free..

Hi. Hello. I'm not dead :'>
_popo