Paradise

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

NAKAMOTO YUTA

" This blinding island
With the glittering sand"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

" I am in an island where i was alone and no one is around me. The wind brushing through my long locks. The warm sun hitting my skin and it almost i was on vacation, soon the bright blue sky is turning to gray.

Waves getting stronger as they move closer to the bay forming huge waves. Thunder started to get loud and lighting strikes on an island not far away. It formed a loop as it strikes to the tip of the volcano. The once sunny and bright landscape turned to the end.

I went through the forest to look for someone as leaves brushing against each other and fallibg on the ground. Rain started to pour as i ran to a near by tree. I was panting, tired and felt numb. Looking up to the sky as is i closed my eyes.

Thinking for this to stop. As i opened them the last image i was is still here. Raining and dark.

I dropped down as a bird flew over and i saw a clear path ahead. I follwed the bird as i got to a cliff. The rain stopped and clouds cleared away making me the sun shining brightly.

A rainbow can be seen from the island i saw earlier. The bird looked at me one last time as he sat on my shoulder while looking at the nice view. I somehow felt happy for one moment and i thank the bird for it. "

I woke up from my sleep and the sun shining brightly to my face. I sat up as i saw kun and haechan talking to each other while looking at me.

" are you okay? " kun asked. I felt hot and i noticed that i have been sweating. I wiped off the sweat on the side of my face as i moved to the wall and sat against it.

That was one twisted dream.

" yeah.." i said as i tried to take a deep breath. I was confused and at the same time a but scared because that felt i was really in a middle of nowhere trying to find help. I was hopeless if i was stuck in a that dream.

" you are making weird noises a few hours ago, we thought we should wake you up but then you stopped" kun explained. Did i really?

I didn't look at them as i was embarrassed at what happened. This is the first time that happened to me. The last time i dreamed of something was the night before i got arrested. It was a dream about me going through a tunnel then a earthquake occur and i couldn't get out.

That was the most traumatizing dream i had and that has been on my mind ever since. Now that another dreamed occur i don't want another event that will ended up being painful as me being locked up in prison.

It was weird but i got a bit hope in that. All i see was goodness after a dark time. The storm, thunder, darkness. Those are bad things thanks to the bird who guided me i was able to see the beautiful view from the cliff.

Wow i just remembered that, sometimes i can't even recall dreams.

" it's fine.. It was a crazy dream" i said as the guards opened up the gates. I believe it's now lunch. I slept too much because of that dream, i need to get it out of my head or else it will bother me for the next few days.

I met up with doyoung and we haven't talk for a while now. He is like a friend i think. He is a nice dude and i think he is the most relatable here. He's with two younger than him and honestly i wish i was rooming with them than be here with this haechan guy.

Yes i still hold a grudge at him, what can i say this has been a habit of mine. That's why i wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

I heard rumors running around that someone has been trying to escape. If i can talk to them and let me join them and i can be finally escape and live my normal life even if I'm hiding as long as i gave my family food amd shelter back home.

If i have an opportunity to leave this country then it would be much better. I want to see them again.

_popo