Timeless

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

JUNG YOONOH

"It’s strange
Even after a long time
My heart keeps repeating that day"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

That nosy lucas guy. I can't belive him, he must be talking about us when we clearly see him. I can see him doing and it bothers me, who the rught mind would even do it.

I know everyone here basically since i was one of the first who came here. My crime was about money and blackmailing. You can get the point of it but my reason is a little bit darker than that. Alot of people think it would be so cool if they did what i did in the past. They are dead wrong.

Basically i was working for one of the mafia bosses here, i was tasked to get the money through blackmailing but at that very moment when we are about to ba handling the goods. Police showed up, apparently the person was undercover agent and he just caught me in the act. It was only me though because another crime will be push through if i admitted and told them about our mafia boss.

I'm a loyal guy but if i turn them down. They are going after my parents. I can't let that happen and i will never let that happen, i would regret every single thing if i ever did it. So now, I'm here in prison for a very long period of time and maybe even at death. Don't know but i will be here for who knows what.

" how was the people you are with johnny??" taeil asked. Johnny kept on saying the past week that the lucas kid is getting louder and louder. I mean thank God we are a little far from them but we have a different situation at the back. Every night fightings keep on happening because of yuta and the kid haechan. There was a time that we can't even sleep because of them and we have to ask guards to calm them down.

" loud.. Thank God the other kid was quiet. He is weird though" i took a bite on my food before looking back at johnny. " what kind of weird" i said. Taeyong and taeil looked at johnny as we are waiting for him to answer.

" you know.. He's sentimental. I've never seen a kid that quiet in my entire life" he said. Well atleast he has only one annoying kid with him. I have to deal with two Chinese children with me. They are loud and even i wanted to have some peace they can't stop talking.

It's rare to have someone from other country to be inside of a prison of another. How in the world would you do that, i mean i have also been from the western world but its a different case alright. My only wish right now is to get out of here.

I have spent alot of time inside and i don't want to stay here until my death. Ten years is already long, what more if i stay for another decade. I have been here at a very young age and it didn't present me as a victim but rather someone who is guilty of his actions.

" hey.. What are we going to do now.." i asked them as they all looked at me. Don't fucking look at me like you guys don't know what i am talking about. Taeyong looked confused as johnny and taeil don't know what i was talking about.

" El gran jodido descanso" i said as they all hummed and reacted towards it. Stupid bitches. I don't know how i even became a bit close to these guys but they are geniuses and we all have the same motive, same brains and same ideas.

" well.. I don't think it will work" johnny said. He is the most smartest among all of us. When he said ut won't work, it will really won't work. It's better to trust him than run our loss. We have been thinking about this for months when we became sick of it.

" hey that was the best that I've got" taeyong said. He was the one who planned it and when i actually heard his idea i knew that it was great and we can actually do it and get out. " yeah it was.. But we are lacking of alot actually, i think it was a brilliant plan until i looked at us.. There's literally four of us" he said.

Taeil who was quietly listen to us was actually actually forming ideas that we didn't think of. " what if we asked them" he suggested. I don't really know what to say about that. My plan was the four of us only, it's hard to come up with a plan in our situation especially when it involves alot of people.

" it's not bad.. But there's a major backfire if we do that" johnny said.

" what if they are traitors" he added. Good point though. " we don't know it yet but i think it's a nice plan" taeyong said.

_popo