Touch

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

MOON TAEIL

"Feels like we’re in the same place
Cause when I look around, everything is you, it’s true"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

How can i explain this.

So basically after showing everyone around and giving them food to eat because they looked dead, we are now gathered at this room together with taeyong and Z with two dudes whom i have never gotten their names yet.

We are all sitting here in silence as the sound of the clock was the only thing can be heard.

" taeyong.." Z called out to taeyong as he was was dozing out. I swear is this really the guy who plotted this all out?

Taeyong shot up as he looked at Z annoyingly.

" what's the deal man.. Why are we here.. What do we do now?? Do we still owe you or what?? " ten spoke up as he had the confidence to say all of that because he has done his part already.

Oh yeah we promised them that after they helped with this mission they would be free, i knew taeyong told them earlier that they were supposed to work for him but i still don't know all the details behind this plan of his.

" oh.. Right.. You can go now.. The doors open" he said. Okay what the fuck.

" you just gave us a tour of this place then you are going to say that we are free to leave?? Unbelievable.." xiaojun said. The disappointment and anger are showing into their faces.

" well you are all free now isn't that what you wanted from the start? I don't have anything to do with you guys anymore.." he casually said that. I looked at johnny as i gave him a what-the-hell guesture as he shrugged it off. He doesn't seem to know what was on taeyong's mind.

" great then I'm out of here.. " ten stood up and walked towards the door. Others started to follow him. They can't go out because once they step out of that door taeyong cannot save them anymore.

" wait i have a question.. What does jaehyun meant earlier about a job for us??" kun spoke up. I saw taeyong smirk at the question. There are a few of them that stopped from walking as they are curious about that topic.

" glad you asked.." taeyong said.

He signaled something at Z as she went out to get something." you two since when did you come here??" taeyong decided to ask the two boys who stood near us.

I look back at the door and it seems no one dared to go out. They are still facing the door specifically ten, hendery, doyoung and sicheng. Chenle looked like he was following his two hyungs but stopped and came back he might peek an interest on the job.

As for the others they are staying but i can feel that they are trying to think whether they will actually join the others or stay with this shit show.

" they are not officially part of the group.. Still in the process of it but atleast they have a head start than the ones you bought today.." Z came back with a suitcase in her hand.

" i was referring to the both of them excuse-"

" they are not allowed to speak to anyone yet.. " Z said as she gave the case to taeyong.

" and if you excuse us,, we are going to do some training" Z said as she went somewhere with the two boys following her.

" okay that's that.." jaehyun spoke as he opened the case given to taeyong. As he does money poured to it and it dropped some bills into the floor. Oh god is it too early for this flex.

" wow.." we received bunch of reactions coming from the guys and it seemed it attracted those who are going outside.

" okay.. So in order for you to gain all of these, plus a place to stay, food and other things that you want or needed is to work for me.. Then it is all yours" he said. From what i recall taeyong said that his business was only small and he was accused of robbery by this huge company.

So this is already small for him??

" wait what is the job we are going for?" mark asked.

" i run a business" taeyong said.

" yeah we know so what are-"

" but that made me poor and now I'm too late to recover it.. So the back up business i have have some characteristics of why we are put in jain in the firat place.." oh no..

" wait-what!? The fuck man!! I am tired of playing games with you!! " lucas said as he stood up and walked near taeyong.

" chill lucas! " mark said as he pulled back lucas. I can sense this tension between them and us right now. When in reality i really don't know what is going on and I'm just taeyong's ally in prison.

" taeyong.. We just got a taste of freedom right now and now that we are out.. We can't actually do things normally like we wanted to.. " kun said.

" who said that we are doing things normally here?"

Okay PLEASE READ THIS!!

so okay from the beginning of Boss that is where the time skip started where the escape actually happened so before that was Joy where jaemin's pov is at so there is this time gap that i didn't wrote down because it will only make this longer. So there are some things happened between those gaps and that will explain more on taeyong's side of the story along with some other characters.

And also the reason why hyuck is treated that way because he is the impostor among them. He was chosen by the police to be a spy in exchange of freedom. It think it was We Young.

I hope that makes sense. ❤️
_popo