Without You

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

KIM DOYOUNG

" Like a child who has grown up
Like a tree that is left alone
Look at someone's world
That is exhausted with loneliness"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

The days turn to weeks then months and to who know what it already years. Everytime its the same day, the same people, place and routines. One thing that changed when two people have joined me inside of the cell. They are young and they shouldn't even be here.

" hyung what is there to do?" yangyang asked. Well everyday he ask those and I'm gladly answering it. They are like my brothers and it saddens me when i remember it. I tried my best to overcome it but i guess it will always bury in my heart forever.

" you can play catch with jeno" i said. The older one looked at me as he got confused because he is reading a book. I have to deal with the two of you everyday so just get over it. " hey jeno catch this" the younger one said as he throw a ball to jeno.

" hyung what the f-" i looked at him before he could finish his sentence and yangyang just laughed at him. " yeah say the word fuck jeno" yangyang said. I gave yangyang a glare before he turn away to the other direction. I'm not going to scold him I'm tired.

" why didn't you scold him though?!" jeno was furious that i let it slide like that. Yangyang can do whatever he wanted but jeno is a good boy so i don't want him to be demonize my jeno. He looked sweet but again we are in prison and he could be someone that have capability to be just like me.

I just did the worst thing that you could have done as a person. I loose my temper and then accidentally did what i shouldn't have done. Pain and regret overflows and it only made it worse when i was hiding. I didn't turn myself to the police until they tracked me down. I was just scared because who in the right mind would kill a person who you just had a misunderstanding with. Obviously me.

I was found guilty and i did not try to turn it around. That person that i have killed was a friend of mine. Let's keep it simple and it did involved weapons. Deadly and inhumane.

" I'm going to sleep" i said as i went to my bed. They already reduced my sentence to three years that's a little bit better when i have to stay here for thirty years or even a lifetime.

" doyoung hyung is no fun" i heard yangyang said it. Don't get into my nerves you little shit.

Sunday came and we are doing a physical check. This happens every week on sunday and see if we are doing all right. I personally hated it because we have to be out in the scorching sun while having these uniforms. Some people would remove it and let their bare chest be seen. I'm not that confident in showing off my body even i have worked out for quite some time.

We are lined up according to age and the youngest among all of us are in front. The line was per floor so it's like twenty people are around here. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead as the officer is at the front. He was near jeno and yangyang and that's a hit far from where i am now.

" ugh.. Can we go back already" it came from the back. I didn't mind looking but it's definitely not the person who was behind me. The one behind me was quiet and he patiently waited for his turn. He didn't even complain once. He is truly a nice person.

I have seen him on the cafeteria and he sat with us. He was with yuta and he would stop haechan and him fight. I knew like almost half of the people here and i haven't had alot alot of interactions with them. I mostly knew yuta since we came here like the exact time.

He looked kinda angry and can be intimidating but yuta is kind and he can help you in alot of things. " you are chitta- wait a minute. Chittapor- wait. Chittaphon right?" a guard came to the person infront of me and i heard the guy chuckled. " it's ten for short. I already address this at the office so don't disrespect my name like that" this guy is tough.

" alright TEN" the guard emphasize his name as i saw his fist clench. I can already imagine how mad he was at the guard but then it moved on to me as he calmed down. " kim doyoung.." he said a si nodded.

The checked my eyes, mouth, ears and you know like a physical exam would do. They measured my weight and my joints. They are doing it pretty quick because they still have alot of people to go through.

As they were done they moved on to the person at my back. I looked infront of me and the guy was still pissed at the guards as he looked back at them and glared. " dumb bitches don't know how to read"

I heard him spoke. Thank God that they didn't heard it otherwise he would have a painful time up head of him. I knew it because one time i saw a person bad mouthed a guard and he ended up with five bruises. Some guards here are nice and some who didn't care but older guards are ruthless. I wouldn't bother them if i were him.

_popo