Dreaming

××××××××××

!!BREAKING NEWS!!

××××××××××

Convicts from xxxxx correction center have broken through the center and now on a runaway since two days ago. There are specifically twenty-one people ranging from eighteen to twenty six years old. They have been planning this since the leader who falls under the name LEE TAEYONG is responsible from leading the team. Police said there are people from the outside who helped the group out and drove away with a truck.

The rmtruck was found in the middle of nowhere but the convicts might have gone off when there are no signs of their whereabouts.

Police are still investigating on this matter since the one who puts LEE TAEYONG in jail have been raging about putting the convict back into his rightful place.

" that man is a criminal along with those people with him. I would not let them get away and tell my children that it's going to be fine when criminals escaped!! What kind of police are you putting responsibility with these people!! We are not getting what we our taxes pay for! We-"

And that's all for now..

××××××××××

" taeyong it's been two years and you are still playing that bullshit" Z said as she gave me the wine i requested.

" it's just funny seeing that man's face.." i said as i swirl the wine from the glass.

"夢で girls そう始まる everything~
夢で guys そう繋がる everything~"

" you better get back to work the others are waiting for you to assign their jobs, you know they are having fun in life right now" i chuckled. Damn they are growing up so fast.

"何も言葉はいらない feeling it~
Yeah we’re dreaming, dreaming, dreaming, ah dreaming~"

I ordered Z to close the windows.  I immediately went to the door and i found that they are all here. A smile crept up my face as if this is the first time i met them.

I still can't believe we had this far. From being criminals.. Well we are still technically criminals but a there is a slight change to that.

I am happy with the decisions that we all made and i hope we are live through this.

" yo ty!! What's our task for today!!"

" seriously you two need to cooperate more because i cant take you guys always fighting over!! You know I'm all of our ears right??"

" shut up!!"

" i swear if we ran into another problem I'm going to loose it.."

" bitch you just stood there and talked to that chick! "

" what do you mean i just stood there i did the most important job of all and you just called me out like that!"

" can you guys stop fighting!! " z shouted as i stood there looking at all of them. God when can i enter the meeting room without hearing them fight or yell.

" so anyways.. "

" we going to kick it like bruce lee "

So this is the end.. For now.. :>>
I don't know if it's going to fast for you guys but it's already longer than i expected for it to be. This chapter is just a sneak peak of what will happen in the second book but there might be some scenes that i advice to look away because of ⚠ trigger warnings ⚠ . Let me know if you still want me to write it or are you guys fine with this ending.

I wrote this since april 2020 and those days are just full of drama and jail parties so i got an idea to why not i put NCT in jail instead of NCTZENS!! Yeah isn't that nice?? I'm a total genius!!

If there will be a second book it is still connected to this one but with a more mature look on the guys especially the younger ones.

Anyways thank you for reading my book i really appreciate those 10k reads that you gave me. I really appreciate it :>>💗💗💗💗
_popo