Outro : Vision

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I SEE THE VISION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

" from this time forward you have a second chance to change your mind.."

"..."

" the gates is open.. If you walked away there is no turning back.. We can't help you anymore, we can't do anything to be a helping hand even you are begging for us.."

"..."

" you can go now.. "

"..."

" in a count of ten that's the only time you can leave once i am done you are not allowed to go out anymore.. "

" ten"

"..."

"nine"

"..."

" eight"

"..."

" seven"

"..."

" six"

"..."

"five"

"..."

"four"

"..."

"three"

"..."

"two"

"..."

"one.."

"..."

"..."

"..."

××××××××××

It's been two hours since taeyong gave an order to all who stayed to go back to their room.

He has been staring at the sky from the window of his office for two hours now and he still can't process what happened in the ceremony.

The pitch black sky has no stars but there is a full moon shining brightly. Soon johnny came to his room along with Z. They are supposed to give taeyong some paper works since tomorrow will be the first day but taeyong isn't feeling that well, they decided to visit him.

" hey.. You good?" Z asked as taeyong just stared at the sky.

It was quiet as the sound of the wind chimes that taeyong hung up was the only thing calming the room.

" what will i do.. Now that it happened" he said.

" you are not alone taeyong.. We are here to help you.." johnny said as taeyong faced the both of them.

" then why are you guys here and stayed beside me?" he asked.

" i already told you dude.."

" we are here to help you no matter what happens and right now things aren't going so well in all of us so it's up to us to fix it and make it right.. Even though the path we took is not the right decision but hey... Atleast we should make this fun, isn't that the one thing we all need? Happiness? " from his old friend.

" happiness.. Yeah" taeyong said as a smile formed in his lips.

" father would be happy if i am happy.."

" but how can i find it.."

_popo