0 Mile

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

SEO JOHNNY

"Girl you don’t mind,
You don’t mind at all"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

Lucas promised to keep his mouth shut and I'm getting worried that his friend mark is already making suspicion of him. He is part of the deal but still i don't think we can trust him just yet.

Anyways jaehyun said during our lunch yesterday that he will talk to the yangyang dude. Apparently he got into trouble for stealing a cube. The guards took a day before realizing was stolen so it proves that they are dumb and that kid is great at pickpockets.

Taeyong let jaehyun to talk to the kid and later after our lunch he can talk to him if the kid shows up. I'm starying to think that our plan is growing. From me, taeil, taeyong and jaehyun to half of the people in our floor being involved.

If that's the case taeyong might as well invite all of them but we don't really need to trust all of them and we certainly can't handle almost twenty people to escape especially when there are kid like people in here.

" hyung.." lucas whispered to me as he mouthed a word to me.

" hansol.." he said as a guard went near him and he was looking at him. It was his friend and he is going to get everything secured. The guard looked at me as he nodded.

I put a big thumbs up as he went away. He done it and it took him a while to finish it. Hansol is in our side now as an insider for us. I knew Z has one too and they are now working together with hansol. We will get a heads up when the time comes and now we need is having individual keys with us because hansol can't come with us while we are trying to escape so the best thing right now is each cell have one.

That's when yangyang comes in. We need him from stealing the keys from the guards. Hansol can't get his hands on them since he a low ranked guard. Too bad for us but we have the kid hopefully though he will be able to get it.

Right now we are in the cells and lucas is chatting with mark while the other kid is lost in his world.

I don't get why is this kid so quiet and the way he never even bothers talking to us. But who cares i don't even think that he would come with us in escaping even if i drag him along.

" hey kid.." i called him out as he slowly turn his head to me. From the way he looked at me i can sense his dark aura. I don't know why he would a face like him radiates those negative feelings.

" What’s your name?" i don't know what his name is and i bet he isn't going to tell me it. He looked away from and went back in his zone. Well fine then.

I was in the line for food when someone bumped into me and it made him fall on the ground. I looked at who it was and it was renjun. I looked at where it came from and it was the guys who came after him. They saw me look at them as they ran away. Yeah that's right run fuckers.

I helped renjun stood up and he fixed himself.

" what did those guys do again to you?" i asked him as he patted his legs to get the dirt off.

" nothing they are just teasing me and making fun from what i did" he answered. Well atleast he is fine.

I bend near him that looked like i was helping him dust off the dirt.

" you want to get out of here?" i whispered quietly and also loud enough for him to hear. I moved my face away from him as his eyes widen.

" wait as in es-" i covered his mouth as i nodded in reply. This kid got a lot of potential and i want to make his future better. If you don't know I'm businessmen and i would like to get him and his influence to make ours grow.

" I'll talk to you again kid "i said to him as i walked inside of the cafeteria. I grabbed my food and went to a table where we usually sit.

" why di you talk to that kid? " taeil asked me as jaehyun and taeyong looked at me for an answer.

" i think i found a golden key after phase one.."

So for a recall I'll list them here:

ESCAPIES:
Taeyong
Johnny
Xiaojun
Jaehyun
Lucas - bring mark
Taeil - bring jisung and jungwoo
Hendery - bring winwin and chenle

Renjun - interrogation with johnny
Ten - still interrogation with taeil
Yangyang - under interrogation with jaehyun

Hasn't been added:
Doyoung
Yuta
Haechan
Jaemin
Jeno
Kun

It's for clarification :>

_popo