Baby Dont Stop

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

CHITTAPHON LEECHAIYAPORNKUL

"After I first saw you
I got a feeling that I needed no other reason
Like magic, I felt each hundredth of a second
For every detailed one minute
All of my nerves are on edge
I want to get to know you
I feel every small tremble
That’s unfamiliar and strange"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

" now what.." as we are riding the truck heading to God knows where taeyong stood up and went to the boy he tied up.

Apparently he is a spy from the police and he has been observing each one of us. We had no idea he would do this and would even cooperate to the police, i mean he is compensated with a reward so that's why he bite into it. Also he is not part of this plan that would have been understandable in his part.

" hey.. Wake up.." taeyong said as donghyuck is still looking down. Is he dead?

" leave him for a while.. Let him talk once he is okay.." a guy said. Taeyong moved away from the kid as he stares down at him while keeping his arms crossed.

Silence filled the air, no one dared to speak until someone did.

" can i work for you?" i looked at the person and it was the last person that joined this escape plan. Taeyong looked at him as he walked towards it.

" you will definitely work for me.. As a matter of fact you all are.."

It's been hours since we are inside of the truck and I'm getting hungry. While I'm trying to forget about it the fact that taeyong just said we are all going to work for him makes me want to go back. I mean i don't really know what type of 'job' taeyong has or what 'company' he is building on but i guess this plan of escaping with other people will gain him something.

I mean if he is offering a job for us then it might me good but again I'm not sure if this job that I'm going to is going to help me in the future especially we are now considered as runaways.

The only job that people like us are getting on are illegal stuff it's rare for us to find quality and beneficial work places that would gladly accepts people who ran away from jail.

I push back my hair in frustration as i rethink of the decision that i made. It couldn't be that bad right? And obviously taeyong does not look like the type to destroy people.

The truck stopped the door opened and we all hopped out, i saw another truck on the side as i sense we are about to switch into a new vehicle. Okay okay i get it.

The in the other truck the girl who helped us was already there together with the two boys with her.

" yeah you guys should stay here to bad huh taeyong?" she said to taeyong as he moved her away and completely ignored her. I could tell she is pissed off but then she looked somewhere elese and she already looked depressed.

Once we hopped on to the new truck we took off leaving the old truck in the middle of the road. Well i guess it only makes sense as we are practically in the middle of nowhere.

" ow.." donghyuck has falled from his seat and groaned from the pain.

" finally.." taeyong said as he went towards him and held his face up looking him in the eye. " goodmorning sunshine" donghyuck smiled at him teasing the other one.

" you know you are a funny man.. You are really want those people win when i offer you a much better option.." taeyong said. All of our eyes are looking at the two of them, i was with them when we escaped and i definitely seen it all when it happened.

" a better option? You think you could give me a better option than them when in reality you are still criminals that escaped from jail" he is not wrong though. We still bend the law, sure we are now free but are we truly though?

We all fell in silence.

" and i thought you are smarter than this.. So mich for giving these people freedom"

I mean haechan got a point tho..
So anyways since i am back from that three month hiatus i think it's time be back on writing. I wish i could use this opportunity to be better since for the first time in my life i have this interest to pursue writing. Although I'm not that confident on it but i hope i would improve.

You guys don't know but I'm pursuing my dream of becoming an artist (digitaly and traditional) and it happened that literature is a part of the track i chose. I just hope i could get better and provide content to the audience that i had. It's been a year since i started writing and i hope that now I'm on the right track i would get better.. Thank you so much for reading 🙏❤️😊
_popo