My Page

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

PARK JISUNG

"I’m walking on the words I wrote
I wanna walk outside the world barefoot
I’m expanding my footsteps every day
Same name every day"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

" hey jisung" haechan hyung called me.

I looked up to him as i took a bite from my bread. Jeno just came and he is usually had this happy vibes surrounding him but right now he is looking gloomy.

" woah what happened to you?" haechan asked as jeno just started at his tray of food.

I scanned jeno hyung fmand something is really off about him.

"nothing.. I just didn't sleep well last night" he said. Later on he snapoed out of his thoughts and began to it. I shrugged it off and we all began to eat peacefully.

" as i was saying.. Jisung do you think we can achieve everything that we dreamed of?" he asked. Why would he ask me that question? It may seemed random but I'm getting used to him asking stupid questions like this.

" if we belive in it.. Then yeah?" i said.

" then i should start to believe in myself then" he said. He took a sip on his mug and gave a smirk.

I don't know what he is talking aboyt or even thinking right now but who cares right? It's not that bad to ask questions.

Later in the day me and taeil hyung are in our cells and he is actually taking a break while jungwoo hyung was out with his new friends. Jungwoo has been a social butterfly for the pass few weeks and i thibk it's an improvement because he used to be shy except for me and taeil hyung.

" jisung why don't you get some fresh air for some time?" taeil said.

To be honest it's not like i don't want to get out of the cells but sometimes I'm just too lazy to get out. Yeah it became a habit for a while now.

"  I'm good here hyung but it's nice of you to ask though.. " i said. I already have enough thing to do here like arranging the bottles we had in here or having them as pins and play bowling with it.

There are endless of possibilities to do here and it takes alot of imagination and belief.

" okay just do what you do" he said as he covered his eyes with the cardboard and fall asleep.

I have a bunch of rubber bands here i think i can create a ball with it. As i was doing so a rubber band flew through my hands while i was making it into a ball and went outside of the cell. I stood up to get it but while i was reaching out for it someone just stepped on it.

I look up to see a guy while looking down at me. He gave me a smile before walking off. That's weird..

Taeil told me that his name was taeyong, if i remember and he has been a good friend to him although he look intimidating taeil hyung said he is nice.

Anyways i grabbed the rubber band and continued to build my ball. As time I'm done i tried playing and everytime i made a noise taeil hyung wouldn't even wake up from it. I'm thankful for that?

" hey jisung" jungwoo jyung came inside of the cell and sat down on his sleeping bag.

" hey hyung.." i said as i was concentrating on rolling the ball. As the bottles fell taeil hyung woke up this time.

" you guys talk too much"

The next day i decided to wake up early. Just one more hour until the official time, i can see that the others are still asleep and the wind is coming through inside of the room. It was a chilly night to be honest and that was a great sleep.

I was stretching silently when i heard a voice talking.

" why are you doing this.." it said.

" i have too.. Its my only chance to be and the only time i have to do this without getting caught" wait haechan hyung?

" just think about it.. Don't you think they would do that especially you know that we are all criminals here?" the voice softened and it sounded concerned for him.

" it's worth the risk hyung.. They have the authority to do so and they can protect me" haechan hyung replied.

Soon they stopped talking and i didn't heard them talking. Is that kun hyung who he was talking to? It must be..

Why are you talking like that haechan hyung? Is this connected to what you have been asking me about? What are you planning haechan..

I

think after empathy era or chain era the book will be done.. :((

_popo