Oh how the turn tables

Momo sighted, these awful pickup-lines Jirou told her everyday was not good for her heart. But the good thing was that Jirou was easily flustered, which most people didn't know. So, Momo just had to turn the tables.

UA were hosting a ball. Only the students and teachers were invited. (and if you wanted someone with you, you had to ask principal Nezu if you can get a +1)

Momo walked out of her room. Jirou was waiting at her. The shorter girl was wearing a black suit, Jirou was not a fan of dresses. Momo was wearing a beautiful red dress that matched Jirou's tie.

She could see how Jirou blushed and almost dropped her jaw.

"I think you dropped something" Momo said and smiled softly at her adorable girlfriend.

"W-what did I drop? not my standards that's for sure" Now it was Momo's turn to blush.

"You'r jaw, I could help you pick it up" Momo said and walked so they were less than 5 feet apart. (that's rly gay and will get u corona, remember wash them hands and stay un-nasty, or overhaul will come for ur arms)

Momo bend down a little and pressed a soft kiss to Jirou's mouth. Jirou, not being used to this sort of PDA, blushed. 

"aww, my cute little tomato" Momo said and pressed a kiss to Jirou's jaw.

"S-Shut up, you cutecumber" Jirou shot right back. Momo blushed a little.

(--Now things will get a bit... dirty, If u wan't to skip I will make a paragraph with air-chops in all caps--)

"Oh? Is this how you wan't to do this? You know why they call me the cat whisperer? Cause I know exactly what that pussy needs" Momo whispered that last part in Jirou's ear and she shivered.

"That dress looks really good on you but, it would look better on my bedroom floor." Jirou whispered back. Momo was becoming a little bit pinker in her face and she was grinning like Jirou.

"I bet my tongue can beat up your tongue" Momo was leaning closer to Jirou's face. 

"Yeah~ wanna try?" Jirou breath was sickly sweet on her lips.

(---AIR CHOPS!!! IT'S SAFE U INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!---)

Just when they were about to kiss they heard a loud crash. They had forgotten that they were in the middle of the hallway.

"Hi, Ururaka, hey Tsu" Jirou said and begun blushing because of earlier. The other girls said hello back.

"Oh. By the way, what was that crash earlier?" Momo asked the other pair of lesbians.

"Oh, uhm nothing" Ururaka said, her face tinted pink. Tsu was pink in her face too.

---bonus, from the Jirou flirting chapter---

"Do you have a shovel? Cause I'm diggin' that ass" Jirou said to Momo with a big smirk on her face.

"Shut up and keep digging hole!" Momo hissed back.

(Pro tip they murdered Mineta and are hiding the evidence)