Taishiro's

No quriks.
Kyoka's dad is Presentation Michael's brother- common they r both blonde, r musicians and stuff.

---let's go---

When Kyoka drove into the parking lot to Taishiro's, the restaurant she had been working at since she were 17, she was shocked to see a bright red firetruck. Why the fuck was that there? The building didn't seem like it was burning down, nobody was outside, there was no smell of smoke and the alarms weren't going off, so the likeliness of fire were slim.

"Okay, what happened in here. I swear, I leave for one hour and you guys manage to alert the fire department? Did Denki burn the shit out of someone's food again?" Kyoka asked as she entered trough the main entrance.

"Wow, you try to help a person out while they're in the bathroom and this is what I get for it?!" Denki said from behind the counter, "So ungrateful"

"You weren't supposed to be in the kitchen at the time, and now we know why" Natsuo said from behind her.

"Holy fuck man, stop doing that!"

"Never"

Almost a week after Kyoka had started working at Taishiro's Natsuo had developed a kind of hobby, he always tried to sneak up behind Kyoka to scare her. Probably because she had "super hearing", at least that's what Denki called it. Sadly Natsuo's attempts almost always worked.

"They're here to check if the smoke detectors are functional. Nothing's wrong-" 

"I wouldn't mind a little oven malfunction to get them back here, because hooooly shit" Denki interrupted Natsuo with a low voice, glancing into the kitchen.

"Not you too. How come I'm the only one attracted to females at this place?" Kyoka huffed and crossed her arms.

Kyoka's coworkers fawned over the firefighters the last time they came. They swore those men had the bodies of gods. She had never understood the appeal, but that could just be her lesbian brain talking.

How had she gotten stuck with a bunch of gay disasters of men?

"Hey, you know that both me and Nat are bi!"

"It's Nat and I" Natsuo mumbled before turning to Kyoka, "You're on counter duty, Denki set these menus up on the tables"

Kyoka took Denki's place behind the counter and watched the blond man zigzag around to all the tables, placing down salt, pepper and menus.

She glanced over at her boss, Taishiro or "Fatgum", talking to two people in uniforms. 

The one whose face she could see was a guy with lilac hair that defied gravity, she recognized him. It was Hitoshi, her cousin. He caught her eye and gave her a small wave, she nodded in return. She hoped it was the other firefighter that Denki were fawning over since she didn't want to be related to him.

Then the other firefighter turned around to talk to Hitoshi, and Kyoka almost felt her heart stop.

It was a woman, taller than Kyoka herself, with ink-black hair that was starting to spill out of her ponytail. She had the most flawless jawline Kyoka had ever seen. Her partner said something to her that made her crack a smile. And Kyoka almost swooned and wondered what she had to do to be on the receiving end of that smile. 

The two of them picked a nearby table while Taishiro accompanied them and took their order.

Kyoka sneaked glances at the gorgeous firefighter when she led people to their tables and when nobody were there. 

The lady in question were leaning back in her seat, telling a story to her partner, smiling with that beautiful smile Kyoka had seen earlier. At one point, Hitoshi noticed Kyoka looking and waved. Kyoka knew she should have waved back, but she was filled with panic, so she didn't look again. On her way back, the bell for the door rang, and she hurried up to the counter.