Accidental confession

It was the summer training camp for their second year and Aizawa was training them even harder than last year. Every small break was appreciated. So when the half-hour break had begun, every second was spent on regaining energy. 

They, Momo and Kyoka, were sitting against the rock wall where Kyoka had previously been using her earphone jacks. There was a half finished tunnel that Kyoka had made herself. Momo had grabbed them two sandwiches and a big water-bottle each. 

Momo could see Kyoka's eye bags, they weren't like Shinsou's or Aizawa's but almost there. Kyoka was moving sluggishly and yawning much.

"Kyoka, are you feeling alright?" Momo asked after eating the last of her sandwich.

"Y-yeah... I just.. I just didn't get so much sleep" Kyoka said and rubbed her eyes.

"The training making you sore?" 

"No, not really... I've just had a lot on my mind" Kyoka mumbled and tried to smile, but it looked more like a grimace. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Momo asked.

Kyoka looked down on the ground, seeing the small stones that had been taken out of the stone wall thing. 

"I don't want to burden you with it" Kyoka said quietly.

Momo reached over and but a hand on Kyoka's shoulder, Kyoka looked up at her with almost shock in her eyes.

"You are never a burden" Momo said with a soft smile.

Kyoka's face felt hotter and was probably flushed, but she couldn't see that since she was staring into the taller girl's eyes.

"I- uhm.. can I take a nap on your shoulder?" Kyoka asked and blushed even more.

Momo giggled quietly, it was beautiful in Kyoka's head, almost like a soft melody. She was smiling a breathtaking smile which made Kyoka's heart flutter.

"Sure, anything to make you feel better" Momo whispered.

Kyoka moved so close so she was just beside Momo's arm. Momo's arm was soft from building up on fat since she needed it for her quirk, it was hard from all the muscles they both had gotten, it was warm. 

Kyoka must have been more tired then they thought because soon Kyoka's head hit Momo's lap. the taller girl got startled at first but didn't mind.

Momo slowly brushed Kyoka's choppy bangs out of her face. Kyoka did look drained but peacefully sleeping, those kissable lips barley pressed together. 

"Is Kyoka alright?" A voice was heard.

Momo pressed a finger to her lips in order to shush the voice.

"Yeah, she's just resting Mina" Momo whispered.

"Min if I sit?" The pink skinned girl asked quietly.

Momo nodded and Mina sat down next to her. The silence wasn't awkward, it was in fact nice. Momo continued stroking trough the dark purple hair.

"So.. how's everything going?" Mina asked leaning back.

"You're going to have to be more specific" She answered.

"I'll let you figure that out by yourself" Mina said and stretched out her legs.

"Good.. for the most part, you?" 

"Hmm I'm alright, a little bit sore.. but that's what happens"

There was a slight silence.

"Anyways, The break's almost over... what are you going to do with Kyoka?" Mina asked and looked down on their sleeping classmate.

"I'd like to date her, honestly" Momo stiffened at what she had accidentally said, "Mina, please don't-"

Kyoka turned her head in her sleep, burying her face into Momo's stomach. 

"It's not my place to tell, but if it helps... I think the feelings are mutual" 

"I guess..."

"I'm going back to the Bakusquad, training starts in five again" Mina got up from the ground and walked off.

Kyoka opened her eyes slowly.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Momo asked the newly awake girl.

Kyoka nodded fast and launched herself out of Momo's lap. Kyoka's face was rosy, but that was probably because of the heat.

"Then I'll be off" Momo said and stood up.

"B-bye!" Kyoka waved as Momo walked to where she was supposed to train.

---

Kyoka buried her face into her hands, blushing furiously. 

"You were awake when she said that?" Mina asked her.

"Yes..."

"Why aren't you happy about this? I thought this would be good news considering-"

"It should! I just..." Kyoka sighted, "Now I need to figure out what to do" 

"CLASS 2-A BACK TO TRAINING BEFORE I EXPEL YOUR ASSES!!" They heard.

"We are going to talk about this later" Mina said and went back to using her acid on the rock wall.

Kyoka groaned.

---end---

Leave suggestions as always my fam, and don't be afraid to ask about our discord link if ya wanna join and see me complain about writing smut or just simping over anime tibbies.

-bye~