Cornflakes -> Dating

Yeah this suggestion is from *looks at smudged writing on my arm* imgad69dad1 *Squints* iamgay- iamgay68add1 thank u! 

YEs, I can read ahahahah

Between 'walking and looking at your phone' to 'eating, writing this fic, watching ruPAUL's drag race while pretending to do my god dammed homework' what level of multitasking are u?

---story timeeeeee, yay---

Jirou felt like she could cry. After looking after the fucking cornflakes for 20 minutes, she finally found them. 

But she was too short. 

Motherfucker.

So she did the only logical thing. She broke down. (shhh she was not dramatic, what are you talking about?)

After some time sitting on the floor, near crying and getting weird looks. A girl approached her.

"Are you okay?" A feminine voice asked Jirou and she looked up.

Jirou dead panned but her face turned really pink. If it was somebody else she would say something like: Do I look like I'm okay?

But this was an incredible hot lady. She had black hair pulled back into a spiky ponytail, a red blouse and black jeans. She was tall and had onyx black eyes like space. 

Oh, was the hottie sick? Hottie was very red in the face? Did she have a fever?

"I..I uhm I'm all right? It's just... I can't reach the cornflakes and I've been looking for them for about 20 minutes and when I finally found them and I could not reach them I broke down, and then you just came here and your incredible hot, like step on me! Oh god I'm rambling again, fuck"

".. at least take me on a date first, maybe I'll step on you later" Hottie said and Jirou's face combusted into something really red.

"Do you wan't me to take the cornflakes down? Oh by the way, my name is Momo Yaoyorozu" Momo smiled down at her and held out a hand, ignoring how red Jirou was.

Jirou grabbed her hand and stood up. Not letting it go.

Momo stretched her arm up and got the corn-flake package down, not letting go of Jioru's hand.

"Here you go, miss..." Momo said and handed Jirou the cornflakes.

"Ah- sorry, the name is Kyoka, Kyoka Jirou. But you can call me yours" Jirou made an poor flirting attempt. 

Momo giggled.

---flashback end---

"And that's how we first met" Momo said, Jirou leaning against her side.

The other four girls awwed.

"It's better then what Denki said when he first met Shinsou" Jirou muttered and yawned.

"Oh, What did he say" asked Ururaka.

"He fell and Shinou cached him, Denki said and I quote un-quote "fuck me" and then they went on a date" Jirou said snuggling closer into her girlfriend's side.

---end---

Thank u for the suggestion!

And u other people pls leave a suggestion or iamgay68add1 will be my favorite child. yup that's right, I adopted u all! I don't care If I'm like a decade younger then u, u are adopted.

~peace out!