I love you's

Happy midsommar for the people who got that XD... feels like it's only Swedes who does that..

---let's a goooo---

Momo had not expected her day to go like this. But now she was sitting by her desk and the whole Bakusquad except Kyoka was there. She was very confused.

"Break her heart and I'll break your face ponytail!" Bakugou threatened. 

Small explosions was popping in his left hand... pop-pop-pop-pop.

Momo was silent, frozen in shock. Had Kyoka told the Bakusquad without telling her? 

"I- how do you even know this?" Momo asked, trying to look calm.

"Oh! That's easy! Her l-" Mina was interrupted by the door being thrown open.

"You motherfuckers what do you think you are doing?" Kyoka asked, looking almost.. annoyed? 

"We're just having a nice little talk with Yaomomo!" Denki beamed at Kyoka. 

Kyoka walked fast over to them, looking at them suspiciously.

"Pshh yeah right... what were you talking about then?" Kyoka smiled smugly and threw a arm around Momo's shoulder.

"uuuhh-"

Mina and Denki looked at each other smiling mischievously. 

"Oh you know... just how good Momo thinks you are in bed"

Sero face-palmed and Bakugou begun to laugh at Kyoka's expression and Kirishima gasped. Kyoka was blushing brightly, mouth hanging open slightly, looking extremely shocked. Momo had about the same expression, except she was looking down at her bench.

"I-.. wh-" Kyoka stuttered out. 

Bakugou gripped Kirishima's shoulder so he wouldn't fall to the floor due to his laughing. Kirishima was dazed by Bakugou's pretty laugh. 

Momo let her face fall against her bench, it made a bonk sound and Kyoka looked down at her girlfriend. 

"..ow" Momo mumbled, not expecting the bench to be that hard.

"Yeah I know babe, benches are hard..." Kyoka patted Momo's shoulder.

"Did you hear that? 'babe?'" Mina hissed to Denki.

"I lost so many brain-cells so I match Bakusquad now" Momo whispered low enough so only Kyoka heard it.

Kyoka burst snorted at Momo's comment. 

---time skip---

"So... did you tell them that we are dating?" Momo asked Kyoka later that day when they were studying in Kyoka's room.

"Actually... fun story.. They found out I have a live lock-screen and they kind off held it down and..." Kyoka trailed off and took out her phone.

There was just a picture off some red roses, but when Kyoka held down on the screen it changed. It was a slideshow of every picture they had taken together... them kissing each other was on it so it explained it.

"Aww, babe.. that's so cute" Momo said to the blushing girl.

Momo grabbed her girlfriend and hugged her close.

"No you are cute" Kyoka mumbled and returned the hug.

"Hmmm I still think you are the cutest shortie" Momo said and let Kyoka go.

Kyoka pouted. She was not that short.

"Then we can be cute together" Kyoka mumbled.

"Awwwww, come here princess" Momo said and took Kyoka into her arms, laying back onto the bed, making them cuddle.

"If I'm your princess can you be my knight in shining armor?" Kyoka asked.

Momo blushed and nodded.

They laid on Kyoka's bed in silence.

"You are truly the bee's knees" Kyoka mumbled staring into Momo's eyes.

Momo giggled and quirked an eyebrow.

"the bee's knees?" 

"The bee's knees means an extraordinary person" 

Momo smiled softly and grabbed Kyoka's face with both her hands. She brought Kyoka's face close to hers and kissed her softly, but still full of passion. Kyoka was blushing when they parted again.

"You're adorable and I can't believe that I have you all to myself" Momo mumbled against Kyoka's lips.

The shorter girl only blushed and pecked Momo's lips.

If this had been in the beginning of their relationship Kyoka would have said something along the lines with "I don't deserve you". But Momo always assured Kyoka that she loved her with praising words and soft kisses.

"I love you" Kyoka whispered.

Momo gasped.

"I-.. I love you too" 

This was the first time they had said it to each other, That they loved each other. They were not U-haul lesbians.

Kyoka kissed Momo again, this time with more passion. She put all her love into the kiss, wanting to make Momo feel it, and Momo did. It was definitely their best kiss yet.

Momo was about to say something, but her phone started to ring.

"... can I take it? I know that it ruined the moment" Momo mumbled.

"As long as you stay... you are warm and comfy" Kyoka said snuggling into Momo's side.

"Hello Shoto what do you want?"

"Heyya Yaomomo!"

"... Mina why do you have Shoto's phone?"

"Oh! He left it here.. and we where wondering who 'Santa's secret love child was" Denki piped up.

Momo face palmed.

"Oh god his theories is.. they are worse"

"What am I named on his phone?" Kyoka asked.

"Probably Present Mic's secret love child, or something"

".. that was actually right" 

"pffff- let me guess, Tenya is 'Sonic's secret love child'?"

"No.. he's Sonic's secret boyfriend"

"Oh my god"

"That's it, I'm going over there and I'm going to talk to him about this... it's getting ridiculous" 

"Nooooooooo~ you're warmmm" Kyoka whined.

"That's kinda gay" Denki joked.

"Anyways I need to go-" Momo said quickly and hung up.

"Hmm.. wasn't that a little bit rude?" Kyoka teased.

"It's not like they will die... but now, I've got to cuddle my adorable girlfriend"

"Come on then my knight in shining armor"

"Of course princess"

---end---

a little fluffy chapter